The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 95: First Challenge

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 95: First Challenge - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam’s new base is located in the continent called Arendell.

The continent is divided into four different regions. There are currently twenty six different Kingdoms that claims their territories in it. Adam’s new proclamation unsettles a lot of them and got threatened.

At the center of the continent, a massive structure was build for the sole purpose of solving international disputes. It is called the God’s Coluseum. Every major continent have one and it serves as the world’s final judge.

All the Kingdoms have agreed to abide by the principles that the Coluseum represent.

With individuals capable of destroying entire kingdoms single handedly. Everybody agreed to settle their disputes in such a manner to avoid senseless and total destruction.

In the Coluseum, before a duel starts, conditions are given and set upon by both parties and the victor claims the agreed prize.

In the Arendell continent, its Coluseum is named after the God of Thunder, Zeus.

It is said that even the Gods have given their blessing and uses their power to make every agreement in these Coluseums binding and unbreakable.


The Kingdom of Tarallax, one of the few remaining sentient Arachnid race in the world.

Their Queen’s lair uses the giant cliffs of the northern edge of the Demon’s Thorns mountain range.

Their sacred caves are well within the mountains and they will not accept anyone taking their caves away from them.

Queen Tatianna sent her own daughter Hero to ensure their victory.


The four meter tall female black spider stood in the middle of the arena ready to fulfil its challenge.

The Spider Hero is known for her ruthlessness. She is even known for eating the Heroes that she defeats in battle.

The moment that she stepped into the ring, she has been secretly preparing her surroundings for the battle.

Her ability is quite unique and she fully intends to maximize it to take her victory.

She watched as her pray walked towards the dueling arena. The lone figure looks like a walking dead to her and she cant wait to taste its flesh.

The prey took its hood off revealing a pretty girl’s face.


Niome won the first fight for this day.

She and the rest of the girls have convinced Adam to let them fight too.

Adam initially plans to fight by himself again but the girls wants in on the fun too.

They have to promise all sorts of carnal pleasures to finally gain his approval.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.