The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 94: Friends and Foes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 94: Friends and Foes - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

On every continent there is a place where a challenge can be given to other nations or Heroes.

It is a place maintained by all Kingdoms and it is a neutral place for everybody.

Once a Nation or a Kingdom is challenged they are required to send a Hero to represent their interest. The winner can demand their prize from the loser in accordance to their agreement before the duel.

The agreement can be anything that both Kingdoms can offer. Both parties agrees to set gold, land, or people as the prize for the winner. If a duel was initiated by a Hero who is not affiliated to any Nation or Kingdom and if they have nothing to give as a reward, they can be forced by the law of the land to serve the winner as an indentured Hero for a certain period of time if they loose.

Eight Kingdoms have sent their challenge a few days after Adam declared the mountains of Devil’s Thorns as his territory. A few more Kingdoms have sent a Hero or two to observe the event and to represent their interest. Among the observers are two of the Hero Knights from Cavalon.

Five of the eight Kingdoms that have borders inside the jagged mountains came to challenge for their territory.

These five Kingdoms use the jagged mountains as barrier for their territory and don’t wish to have another nation suddenly right at their back door. Among the five is the Kingdom of Verendel, the High Prince of the Elven forest seems to have a grudge against Adam.

The other two nations who sent their challenge is a bit of a surprise to everyone. One of them is a world power who have more than fifty Heroes under their Kingdom and one of the two known Kingdoms in the world who possess a real Class SSS Rank Hero. The Demon clan of the south Ethereal Gate.

The last challenge was issued by a Hermit Hero. His challenge came out of no where and was totally unexpected by anyone. In fact to most of the people in this continent, this Hermit Hero is totally unknown. Only the Kingdoms who have dealing in the eastern continent knows of this eccentric Hero.

By Law of the Land, Adam needs to accept the challenge within a month from the day that the challenge was given.

...

Before they left, Adam purchased a small villa inside the inner city wall. It serves as his house whenever he visits the city.

It is manned by a hundred Sentinels disguised as armored servants.

Adam informed Galahad that he can reach Adam if he leave a message to one of his servants.

A few days after Adam’s declaration and his new territory is established. One of Adam’s Sentinel bots was summoned by Arthran.

The King was a bit skeptical when Merlin informed him that the person in front of him now is in fact a robot and is fully capable of killing Galahad in a fight. If its capabilities are measured, it can be compared to a Class A or a Class S ranked Hero.

Arthran relayed his wish to the Sentinel that he wants toe talk to Adam about his plans for the Demon’s Thorns. He wish to understand and also secure an agreement for their two Kingdom’s mutual peace. In exchange for the Alliance, he will provide Adam with all the information that he will need to understand this world better and Cavalon’s support for his endeavors.

An hour later a five mile long shadow fell into the Kingdom. Few seconds later, twenty more slightly smaller ones appeared and stationed themselves around the big one.

Everyone saw the massive black ship hover on top of Arthran’s Castle. And the rest surrounded the whole city as if they’re just some insignificant bugs.

A few minutes later a beam of light shines down inside the castle gates and a hooded female figure appeared. Everyone recognized her as one of the ladies who came with Adam.

Sir Galahad and Sir Mordred met her at the front door. They cant seem to take their eyes off the huge Super Dreadnaught on top of the castle. Both of them cant figure out what to do if that thing attacked the city.

“Greeting fair lady. Its an honor to be in your presence again. King Arthran is waiting in the Throne room.”

Sir Galahad said and gestured with his hands towards the door.

Beatriz took off the hood of her dress revealing a very beautiful face. Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty.

“Lord Adam asked me to come here as his representative. My name is Princess Beatriz Emilia.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.