The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 93: Demon’s Thorns

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 93: Demon’s Thorns - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam and the girls are back at the top of one of the jagged black tips of the Demon’s Thorns.

He is doing a survey of the area and trying to determine the best location for his purpose.

“My Lord, why are we doing this again? Are we really making a base here?”

Nica said while playing with a plasma ball in her hands.

The girls have been mastering the use of their Nano Battle suits. When they saw how much fun Adam was having during his duel, they got a good glimpse of all the energy weapons that he produced using his Battle Suit and they all agreed to master its properties.

Each one of them have somehow honed their skills on different kinds of energy weapons.

Adam jumped to another jagged tip and checked the holographic image showing him the structure of the mountain.

“This world intrigues me. I wish to test our limits and find out if anyone here can pose a danger to us. There are some very powerful individuals in this world. This place is the most remote place in this central continent and no one have ever been here or pass through here.”

“Besides, I’m bored, if we go back to Prontera, I’m liable to wage war on some other Earth dimension and kill another trillions of people.”

Adam said then jumped to another tip, the base for this one seems to be a lot larger than the rest and have enough space to handle his new base.

He seems to be satisfied with what he’s seeing so he took out his Lego box and gave it its commands.

The girls watch as the top most part of the jagged mountain top was leveled and solid metal beams were inserted into the mountain to strengthen its base.

In the middle of the Demon’s Thorn mountain range one of the tallest mountain now sports a flat level top. About a mile in diameter.

Once Adam is satisfied and Alice gave him a confirmed completion of his instructions, he summoned his Flagship and watch it change form and turn into what looks like a smaller version of his fortress back in Prontera.

“Girls, welcome to our new home. Lets settle in.”

He said while entering the main door.

All around them, a lot of the mountain tops are being levelled and in its place a huge five mile long Dreadnaught sits in its place.

Thousands of sentinels came out from each of them and spread out into a wide area surrounding Adam’s new home. They transformed into different kinds of features and settled in as a perimeter watch. Some turned into big boulders some simply attached themselves on top of a black rock, some even dug into the ground.

Anyone coming into this area will be stopped miles before they even get to see the fortress.

A week after Adam established his new base, all the leaders of every Kingdom and Empire in the entire planet received a letter stating that this area is now off limits and is owned by Lord Adam Black.

...

In the North, in the Frozen Tundra Territory.

Aurora of the Frozen Throne. One of the remaining Elemental beings and one of the only two known Class SSS hero.

She serves the court of Niflheim under its current ruler Queen Boreas.

She along with the other two Heroes of Niflheim stood in front of their Queen as she reads the letter from this new upstart, Lord Adam. A puny Human from what she’s told.

...

Similar situations are happening all over the world.

Most of them simply don’t care. But a few nations who have the ability to predict the future or sense the new power surge in the world is now making preparations to either pay their respects or gather their Heroes to claim a challenge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.