The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 91: King Arthran

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 91: King Arthran - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Without so much fanfare, Adam is declared as the winner of the duel. The whole Arena erupted into a loud celebration.

Amidst of the loud cheers, the King’s banner was raised and a tall man with a golden crown stood up.

Loud horns were blown and the crown went even crazier. There’s only a few reason why the King would go up the stage after a duel, and even fewer reasons when one of the Kingdom’s hero is defeated in a duel that he initiated.

They watched in great anticipation as the King walked down the stairway towards the Arena.

He is being escorted by two other Hero Knights, one in Black Armor and the other in Red.

The King stopped when he reached the center of the fighting stage. He then turn around to face the crowd. He gestured for everybody to settle down with his hand.

A few moments later, quiet ensues in the entire arena.

“People of Cavalon, it is an honor to present to you the victor of this duel. A man who surpasses all of our expectation. A traveler from a world very far from our own. A man who rules a vast Empire. A man more powerful that anyone I know.”

He paused and turned his whole body towards Adam

“People of Cavalon, let us give our biggest applause to Adam the Destroyer.”

...

A day ago.

A wizen old man in plain clothes and short white hair is staring lazily out of the throne room window.

He is deep in thought and every few moments sparks of electric aura is visibly seen arcing through and enveloping his entire body.

He suddenly seems to realize something from his musing and turned around to face the only other person in the room.

“My King, the War Maiden has just arrive in the city. Lady Morgana is at the outer gate and is currently heading this way. She’ll be requesting to speak with you alone and in private.”

The tall man sitting in the Throne stop reading the book in his hand and payed attention to his oldest and most trusted friend.

“What is it Merlin? I can sense that you have been distraught for the last few days.”

Merlin turn his gaze back towards the window.

Merlin is the very first Hero of the Cavalon Kingdom. In reality he is the Kingdom’s biggest asset, he is the main reason why it is still standing today despite it not being as powerful as some of the other kingdoms. The Five Knights of Cavalon is renowned world wide but Merlin is their actual leader. The only people who knows who Merlin really is are few and belongs only to the King’s inner circle.

“Arthran, my powers have been giving us advantages against our enemies for the last hundred years. It has always made us a few steps ahead of any threat. The threat that we are about to face have the possibility of killing everyone not only in Cavalon but the entire planet. My daughter’s arrival to the city now and the news that she’s about to report is one of the triggers to an event that I have been dreading to happen since I first seen in in my future.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.