The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 90: Wanna Bet

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 90: Wanna Bet - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam is trying to prepare a new set of weapons to try.

Galahad is in another one of his revival process. Adam and everyone in the Arena is very familiar with the Holy Grail ability by this point.

The Hero have died and revived so many times already. The Holy Grail’s heavenly light is about to activate a few seconds from now.

Adam is still thinking whether he should try out a blade made out of pure sound wave or to try a kinetic gauntlet that create seismic tremor on everything that it hits.

He can already see the tell tale signs that Galahad is about to revive again.

He can see the light particles starting to revolve around the dead Hero’s body.

He was about to make the Nano bots in his fist turn into a gauntlet when the horns in the Arena sounded out.

Then a guy in a white armor stood up from the audience. Its the place where Adam suspects that the leaders and the rest of the Kingdom’s Heroes are sitting.

The guy walked down the steps and entered the ring. He first looked the the body on the floor who’s now already being enveloped in the heavenly light, then turns around to face Adam.

“Greeting great warrior. My name is Sir Mordred, I am one of the Heroes that protects Cavalon. I wish to intervene and request that we conclude this duel to a draw.”

Adam is still charging his gauntlet but now added a few skills in place, just in case of a possible fight with this new Hero.

<Observe>

Name: Sir Mordred the Arbiter
Rank: Class S Hero

Ability:
Rank: Class S
Kenzen Shaimin: Unknown!

“I don’t think I can accept that. I’m not sure how you’ll pass this fight as a draw anyways. Everyone in the Arena knows how one sided this fight has been for the last two hours.”

The new Hero look taken aback by his reply, it seems like this guy doesn’t get a lot of “No” as an answer.

By this point, Galahad’s resurrection is complete and is now looking very disheveled and haggard sitting cross legged on the floor.

“Adam, if you don’t mind me calling you by your name. Since the rule of this duel is to kill the other to be declared as the winner, I don’t think that such an outcome is in your future. Sir Galahad is an Immortal, his Holy Grail does not have any limit and we can all stay here for eternity and he would still be revived. We have watched you use a huge arrays of powerful weapons and you still is unable to kill him.”

Mordred said with a hint of superiority.

Adam being a nerd that he is, didn’t like that kind of smirks directed at him.

“Shall we make a bet?”

He opened a wormhole in the outer space of another dimension. Both Heroes can see the bright sun shining in the distance on the other side.

“I was really enjoying our fight, its not often that I get to try my toys and not worry about killing the test subject or run out of them. But all good things must come to an end.”

He walked over to the Golden Armor that’s still on the ground and picked it up then throw it through the portal. The two Heroes watched in horror as the Armor burned instantly the moment to passed through to the other side.

“Tell me Sir Galahad, what would happen to you if I throw you inside? Do you think you can still revive after? Can you remind me again what would happen if you die outside combat?”

The Hero seems to age a hundred years after he saw the portal. It would definitely bypass his ability and he would die.

He laughed loudly. He stood up with a bounce, revealing that he is not really that tired at all.

“Alright Adam. I admit defeat. You win!”

...

The duel lasted for two hours. Adam is using the opportunity to test out all his weapons and other skills.

He was able to observe the effects and destructive power of his weapons in actual combat.

It was a very informative two hour of his life.

After maxing out his level, he got a huge surplus of skill points. With it he was able to max all his skills and even gained tons more to add to his already deep skill set.

At first Galahad was relying heavily on his Devine Protection to try to negate Adam’s overwhelming attack power and try to fight back. Unfortunately, this ability has a very limited time of usage and can only be activated a handful of times so eventually his immunity to damage run out.

The fight simply went don’t hill for him and turned the duel into a complete one sided slaughter.

The prestigious Hero of one of the Human Kingdoms, one of the five uncanny Heroes of Cavalon was reduced to a pile of useless flesh. He must have died and been revived a hundred times during that two hour duel.

...

He did finally accept the invitation from the king.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.