The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 88: The Duel

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 88: The Duel - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam is amazed by the sheer number of people in the arena. It seems like Hero duels like these are the biggest events in this kingdom.

The arena is inside the inner walls of the city. Its the first time that Adam and the girls were able to set their foot inside it.

Adam can now see some of the military side of the Kingdom. Lots more soldiers here and he even see a few giant lizards as their mounts.

...

He learned last night that the Kingdom of Cavalon is one of the six major superpowers that the human race have in this world. Cavalon is part of the Council of the Wise and is considered as the six Founding Pillars that holds humanity in this world in power.

He also learned that Sir Galahad is one of the eight Heroes that ensures that Cavalon maintain its power.

Galahad is known as the Immortal Knight by the people. From the people they’ve talked to, it seems that his he can withstand a lot of damage or something.

Adam is really curious about this world. Ever since he gained his own powers he didn’t need to exert anything to win. He is now hoping that the people of this world would allow him to finally use his full potential.

...

Inside the arena, he and the girls were met by a group of well dressed servants and was ushered to a designated place at the very front.

The girls were led to their seats at the very front.

Knights in white shining armor and holding the banner of the Cavalon Kingdom escorted him all the way to the elevated platform where the fight is going to take place, making the whole event so unreal.

He saw that the Hero Galahad is already standing in the middle of the arena. He seems to be at ease with the crowd and is standing there all regal and majestic.

He is wearing a totally different set of armor today. Still in gold but its way bigger and bulkier compared to his armor yesterday. He is also holding a huge Claymore sword. Its easily as wide as Galahad’s thighs. He is also wielding a big board shield on his left hand.

Adam started laughing while climbing the stairs up to the platform, he kept laughing like a crazy person until he stopped in the middle of the ring a hundred feet front the Hero.

“Forgive the informalities Adam, but I have to ask. What’s so funny?”

Adam finally stopped laughing and straightened himself up.

“Forgive my manners Sir Galahad. I just felt a bit silly, you came here today all prepared. You took your time to look impressive and serious with your Armor and sword.”

Adam then gestures to himself.

“Look at me though.”

Adam is pointing at his chosen attire for the occasion. He is wearing a simple gray t-shirt with a Nike logo on the chest and a black gym shorts. He’s even wearing his old running shoes.

“Adam, forgive me for assuming that we will be fighting armed. I apologize for not being specific with my challenge yesterday. I forgot that you are an offworlder and is not familiar with our world’s custom. I shall remedy that by fighting you without my gear as well.”

Galahad was about to call a knight to take his armor when Adam interrupted him.

“No need for that Sir Galahad. Let me assure you that I am fully armed.”

To prove his point Adam quickly activated his Nano Battle Suit. In a split second he is completely covered by his black combat Nano suit. Complete with its huge ass cannons and sub weapons.

When he saw the Hero’s eyes went wide, he immediately disabled the Battle suit and just remain standing there in his regular clothes.

“So great Hero, how should we do this. Shall we begin, I’m really curious as to how powerful you Heroes are.”

“I will promise not to take you lightly offworlder, I shall give you all I have.”

Galahad lifted his shield in front, he then raised his sword and it suddenly burst a fiery aura. In the next instant, he started running full speed towards Adam.

With his heavy armor and even with that big shield in front, the hero is able to close the one hundred feet distance in two seconds.

Galahad swing his sword down right where Adam’s head and neck meets.

...

Adam watched surprised as the Hero’s speed suddenly burst and executed his attack in mere seconds.

However, the moment the attack was initiated by Galahad, Adam’s first strike skill activated.

Everything froze for Adam and he was given the first strike opportunity again.

Having a bit of information about this Hero already, he decided to test it.

He closed the small distance to Galahad and used his fist to punch through the shield and into the chest plate of the Hero’s thick armor.

Adam’s bloody fist is still protruding behind Galahad when everybody in the arena regained their senses.

Then all became quiet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.