The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 86: An Invitation from a King

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 86: An Invitation from a King - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

They reached the other side of the mountain range a few hours after their altercation with the Elven hunting party.

Using one of Adam’s Orbital drone, he was able to get a pretty accurate map of the continent they are in. The land, the sea and the mountains here are not anywhere close or the same as to what they have back on his Earth.

He decided to head in this direction for their next stop.

He knows that there is a large human city a few miles from their exit point and it should be a good place to properly start their contact with this world’s civilization. Adam tactfully neglect to count their encounter with the Pretty Boy Elf as their first contact.

...

They arrived a few miles at the outskirts of a huge magnificent city. It occupies a big swath of land. It is indeed a fitting city in a magical world. Giant wizard towers and huge floating crystals all over the city walls.

Based on the images gathered by the orbital drone, they can see that the city is surrounded by an inner and an outer wall.

In the city center stood the fairly sized castle, complete with a huge fort and a moat around its white walls.

Outside the castle walls but still inside the inner walls stood other buildings and offices. Some of the rich families also have their big houses there.

Between the inner and the outer walls stood its market place and other businesses and guild offices. The residents lives within the outer wall. There is a section filled with houses and other buildings made of wood and stone. This area is also full of wandering people.

...

Adam and the girls spent the rest of the day exploring and fooling around the market place.

This world conducts their trade with gold coins. Due to the different species and kingdoms around the world, the people use the most common precious metal for give value to their trade.

Out of curiosity, Adam accessed his storage windows and took out a thousand pieces of gold coins from his inventory. These are the some of the remaining gold coins he got back in the game and still have a few thousands of them.

The first merchant that he paid with it looked at the gold coin curiously for just second before casually pocketing it.

The business establishments and the regular merchants are simply too happy to take their money.

There are tons of shops and places to eat in the market place, they’ve been roaming around the place in such a carefree manner that their group caught a lot of the attention of other people.

...

After going through another section of the market.

The group decided to try eating in one of the opulent restaurant in the area. The building is easily one of the biggest inside the city walls.

Adam and his group is unfamiliar with almost all of the dishes that were served to them but they all agreed that it is one of the most delicious meals that they have ever tasted.

...

After their meal, the girls decided to try the mini bar and have a few glasses of wine.

They’re enjoying a very expensive bottle of wine and talking about their day when a group of heavily armed knights with the city emblem on their armors came in and headed straight for Adam’s group.

A middle aged man in a gold plated armor, stopped in front of their table.

“Greetings Offworlders! I was sent here by the King to officially welcome you to the Kingdom of Cavalon. My name is Galahad, one of the five Heroes of the Kingdom. My King would like to invite you to the castle and for tonight’s dinner.”

Adam was curious, Offworlders?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.