The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 85: First Strike

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 85: First Strike - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam’s group is currently passing through the Jagged mountain range that separates the Elven forest and the Human territory. Its made out of sharp rock, jutting out a few miles into the sky.

The whole mountain range is pitch black. People of this Earth calls this place the Demon’s Thorns.

The whole mountain range is at least a hundred miles long on either direction.

This area should be unpassable to anyone one foot but that rule does not apply to Adam’s group.

Traveling between the two Kingdoms normally take a month or two since one needs to go around these mountains to pass through.


“My Lord, why do we need to run from these people? I can stay and take care of all of them if you wish.”

Asked Eve while casually jumping from one mountain top to the next.

“I’m trying to build a peaceful relationship with the leaders of this world. I don’t want to burn it to ashes like the last two magical Earths that we visited.”

“Adam! It was you who destroyed the last planet. It took us three months to finally meet their high wizard council, and you just took them out like that.”

Maya said while landing gracefully on one particular sharp rocky tip.

“Well, their High Council was looking down on us and besides, their supreme leader was looking lustfully at you girls.”

Adam said casually.

“Well, I don’t think firing a black hole in the center of the city is the best response. But you have to admit, it wasn’t the old geezer’s fault. Niome was just being a slut and wore that teeny-tiny skirt.”

Adam glanced at the guilty look on the Sun God princess.

“Who ever fault it might have been, I just not in the mood to destroy another Earth if I can help it.”


A few hours earlier.

Inside the Elven forest of Shyreithel.

Adam chose this site as the starting point for their adventure.

This spot is supposed to be miles from any settlement or people.

He plans to scout and acclimate into this world first before he establish contact with its inhabitants.

They were leisurely walking through another clearing when they started sensing other people observing them.

Adam simply ordered them to speed up and leave the area.

They appeared a few seconds later on the other side of the forest.

A few minutes after that a new set of eyes suddenly started following their movements.

They changed location a few more times and felt the same sense of someone following them a few times too after that.

Adam is getting irritated with it already and was already preparing Alice to find them a new isolated area to explore when he started sensing another set of eyes following them.

They were about to speed up and flee again but before they can re-enter the thick tree line, hundreds of figures in green robe suddenly appeared.

Directly in front of them stood the most beautiful man that Adam have ever seen. Unlike the others around them, this guy have the hood of his robe pulled down.

The piece of shit looks like he came out of a fucking photo editing software. His stand and poise is top notch.

“Humans! You shall go no further. You have desecrated our forest with your filthy presence. You will come with us and await your judgement or we shall kill you all right here.”

God damn it! Even his voice sounds awesome too.

“We apologize for intruding into your forest. We are just a group of travelers, we do not wish you or your people any harm. I think we should be on our way.”

Adam gave the signal to his group and was about to move out when everything froze and a system prompt appeared in front of him.

<First Strike skill Activated> <Do you wish to attack first?> <Yes ~ No>

He looked around and saw the Elven pretty boy have drawn his bow and got a nocked arrow in it almost ready to fire.

He can still remember the last two Earths that he destroyed so he opted to let this one go.

He tapped on the No button. Everything unfroze and just as he expected an arrow flew out towards him. The whole thing was comical, he watched as the arrow flew slowly towards him.

He was about to let it hit him in the chest when the girl on his right flew in blinding speed towards Mr. Pretty Face and used her huge ass hammer to smash his whole body to the ground.

Everyone around the clearing was shocked. Eve lifted her hammer and watched as some gooey substance made out of blood and flesh splattered on the ground from its tip.

Then all hell broke loose.

It was a massacre. Two hundred elves dead in a span of five seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.