The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 83: Inter-Dimensional Traveler

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 83: Inter-Dimensional Traveler - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Earth XMA655876

“My Lord, do we really have to do this?”

Niome said while pouting at him. She’s the only one in their group that hates outdoor activities like this.

They are currently on top of a tall hill overlooking a medieval style city in the distance.

“Why cant we just let Alice send another Sentinel inside, just like last time? They can gather intel within that city way faster than we can?”

The aforementioned AI is back home managing Adam’s Empire while he’s on one of his adventures.

“Niome, we know you don’t like doing this kind of stuff. That’s why we told you that you don’t need to join us on this trip. You’re the one who insisted on coming along.”

Eve said while hefting a huge hammer and resting it on her shoulders. The scene would look comical if its not happening in front of Adam. The Hammer is three times bigger that her whole body.

“I know, but I don’t want to be left all alone in that big Fortress. I want to be with you guys.

“We know Honey! We all love you being here with us too.”

Maya is sitting with her sister on top of a small boulder. Well it used to be a huge ass boulder but she punched it earlier so that they can have a smaller rock to sit on.

“Come on girls, don’t be fooled by that little slut. She came with us because she cant stand not having Adam’s dick away from her little twat for long.”

Said Nica while playing with a loose rock with her foot. She picked the small rock from the ground and threw it hard towards the big lake on the other side of the hill.

She was delighted when a huge splash of water three hundred meters high appeared. Pretty much draining the water out and only leaving just a small pond in its place.

The girl standing regally behind Adam opened a small dainty umbrella to cover herself from the water droplets that are now falling to the ground.

“See! Even Beatriz came with us, we all know that her hatred for the outdoors are second only to yours.”

A shadow suddenly appeared beside Adam.

“Adam! The area is clear, we can enter the city anytime you wish.”

“Thank you Astoria. Then we shall go and establish our first contact with the magical people of this Earth.”

...

With Adam’s ability to travel between different dimensions. He’s been sending sentinels to other Earths for the past few years.

After he defeated the Empire, everything became peaceful.

Eventually it became a boring routine.

One day he decided to explore the other dimensions and see if there is anything that could interest him.

He found out that the dimensions are like grains of sand

The dimensions nearest his Earth is ninety nine percent the same, just a miniscule amount of difference.

The further away he travels the more divergence he can see.

Whenever he see’s a new world that have significant changes in it, he usually set Alice to explore it and gather any technology or knowledge that they have not discovered yet.

Some of the things they discovered have been integrated to their society and have made some huge differences and improvements to daily life.

Some technology were even added to Adam’s military and allowed them to travel to other stars.

Years after Adam started this exploration, he finally found a world that is totally different from his world. Where technology is the king of his Earth this Earth seems to have developed Magic instead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.