The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 80: Portalist

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 80: Portalist - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

(Eighteen months after Theodore’s defeat.)

Adam is closely looking at the five gigantic ships in the middle of the enemy formations.

This is the first time that he’s seeing this ship class amongst the enemy fleet. This new class is ten miles long and sporting some scary looking array of weapons along its whole body.

Each one of them is as big as his flagship.

“Those are called Jupiter class flagship my Lord. The one in Gold is the Emperor’s personal ship, the Emperator. The other four black ones are the Emperor’s very own escorts.”

Adam payed attention to the middle aged man sitting regally on one of the chairs in the Command bridge. He used to be one of the enemy admirals, that was until he was captured and Alice injected him by Nano bots. He eventually spilled all his knowledge about the Empire to Adam.

After his mind was converted by Adam’s Overmind Skill, he is now one of Adam’s best source of military knowledge against the empire and honestly one of his best military advisor.

“Thanks Theo, I know you told me about this things a few months ago but seeing them for the first time is really mind boggling.”

“There are six of them in existence. The Imperatriz, the sixth Jupiter Class is supposed to be the Flagship of the Empire’s heir. That ship is most likely being commanded by the Queen at the moment. Prince Sebastian is only sixteen years old. He is still under his mother’s stewardship. During conflicts, war protocol dictates that The Imperatriz hides to ensure the Emperor’s successor survives.”

Adam nods his understanding.

“Those ships are the reason why everyone in the empire feels that they are invincible. Everyone firmly believes that no one can defeat the Emperor while he is commanding the Emperator.”


“My Lord, three more Dominators just warped into the system.”

With this new arrivals, the enemy fleet now consist of five of the Emperor’s Jupiter Class ships and twenty five dominators along with their respective escorts and capital ships.

There are roughly a hundred and fifty thousand enemy ships facing The Excalibur.

His ship is all alone and about two hundred thousand miles away from Earth.

However, after liberating hundreds of other Empire Controlled Dimensions, they already know that the only thing that this lone enemy ship represents is Death.


After they defeated Theodore, the Empire started sending more and more fleets to defeat Adam.

They sent two Dominator fleet a few weeks after the initial victory.

Then four Dominators a month after, then eight more a few months after that.

The number of enemy ships don’t seem to matter. Alice notifies Adam whenever a new invasion force arrives and he simply summon twice their number and let his ship’s AI to slug it out with the enemy.

A year after the first invasion, the empire finally stopped sending fleets to attack Adam’s world.


When he noticed that the enemy has stopped sending their forces to kill them, Adam decided to start his own offensive.

He already know the coordinates for the dimensions where the enemy fleet is staging before they warped to his Earth base.

He decided to take that staging point away from them first so he used the new Portalist Skill to create a dimensional tunnel and bridge the two world.

He travelled to the new dimension for the first time, alone in his flagship.

The moment that his ship appeared, thousands of ships that are orbiting the planet changed direction and started attacking him.

He realized that the position where he will appear on the other end of the tunnel is relative to the location where he created it on his dimension.

On this first try, he simply created a portal a few miles above his Earth’s atmosphere. So when he emerged on the other side he was in the middle of the enemy ships that are maintaining orbit.

He simply set the ship to auto attack and let Alice do the nasty job of killing everybody.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.