The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 78: After two years

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 78: After two years - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam woke up from another one of his wet dream. He was about to shove his dick into a girl’s ass when he got interrupted.

He felt a hand on his shoulder gently nudging him awake.

“Adam! A member of the Empire’s Ruling Family is here to officially negotiate their surrender.”

The cloud in Adam’s head instantly evaporated. He’s been expecting this, but this is a bit fast.

He tried to stand up but accidentally shove another few inch of dick meat down a girl’s throat.

He heard the girl gasp for air then followed by some gurgling sounds.

She was a trooper though and simply buried her head to the hilt.

Astoria looked up from his groin, she looked him right in the eye and started her finishing move.

While looking at him, she started sucking the head of his dick while she pumped both her hands faster and faster on his shaft.

Adam noticed Alice in her naked metallic body standing by the side of the bed looking at them with pure lust in her eyes.

The image drove him to the brink and a few moments later Adam gave Astoria her sweet reward.

Each girl have her own way of making Adam cum in this little game of theirs. They’ve been doing this thing every single day. Different girl every time.


Adam took his time to get dressed and make himself a bit more presentable.

The Empire has sent one of their remaining Battleships to bring a member of the Royal Family here.

Its been two years now since Adam’s first major battle with the Empire

By this point the once mighty Empire is down to its knees. He pretty much destroyed all their forces and forced them to leave all the other Earth that they occupy.


He stepped out into the street and looked up towards the hundreds of gigantic floating warships above the capital city.

There are always at least five massive Super Dreadnaughts stationed in the capital for protection. Each one of those beast is five thousand meters long. Its one of the most scary thing you can see in the battlefield. They serve as Adam’s Fleet cores. Adam have about two hundred of them.

Beside the Super Dreadnaughts are a few hundred Dreadnaught. Those things are massive in their own right. About two thousand meters long each. Adam has about sixteen thousand of them.

He called out to his flagship and he was immediately transported to the ship.

He stepped into the command room of The Excalibur. It went through some major changes as well after he maxed his level.

There is only one word to describe it. Massive!

Its around ten miles long. It can easily fit all his people and still have enough room to fit all his new soldiers.


When Adam maxed out his player level, he gained an astronomical number of warships. The number is so staggering that he can assign every one of his people to command their very own ship and there would still be trillions more that he can use. Man, mutant, woman, child even babies.

He can fill a few hundred solar systems with his ships and still have some more to wage war on the next galaxy.


After the first battle, the Empire have sent a few more Armada, each one is a lot larger that the last.

They sent three fleets a few weeks later. Each one of the three is similar to Admiral Theodor’s fleet in size. Each one have their own Dominator Class Flagship just like his as well.

They didn’t really last long. Unlike his earlier tactics, Adam wanted to test his new ships. So he met the new enemy head on.

He summoned one Super Dreadnaught for every Dominator class Flagship in the field. Then he match the number of enemy ship with his own and pit them with each other.

He didn’t allow any of his people to participate anymore. He just left the ship’s Onboard AI to conduct the whole war.


While the enemy forces are fighting for their lives somewhere near the moon, Adam and his people are all sleeping in their new Capital City.

Adam named it Prontera.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.