The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 76: Old Broken Man

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76: Old Broken Man - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Theodore is feeling hope again. Its been thirty minutes ago since the last enemy attack happened and so far his remaining ships have not suffered any further loss.

“Admiral! One of our escort, The Royal Dreadnaught Nebuchadnezzar has just reported that they’ve been boarded by enemy forces and they are about to loose control of the ship. The report came from Lieutenant Vladimir, he is the ships communications officer, he reported that Captain Walters along with her XO went out to fight off the enemies.”

Theodore jumped out of his seat. He cant believe what his own XO is reporting. He thought that them not getting attack is too good to be true.

While he was mussing about this, Lieutenant Jennings, the ship’s communications officer came running over and gave them another report.

“Sir! The Royal Dreadnaught Miranda and several of the remaining Heavy Battleships including The Enigma Battle Cruiser, has reported similar situations. It seems like a hoard of giant mutants are now rampaging within their ships and marines who are responsible for the ships security are not enough to suppress them. They are requesting immediate assistance.”

Right at that moment the flagship’s intruder alarm went off. Multiple reports are coming in from different departments saying that a big number of enemies suddenly appeared in their sector and requesting immediate Marine intervention.

The ship’s intruder countermeasures were immediately. The huge blast doors all throughout the ship suddenly shut itself off. It was designed to contain or delay the enemy forces and give the defenders time to respond.

The problem however is that the enemies simply ignore the doors and blinks to the other side completely negating its purpose.


Adam materialized inside the flagship’s Command room.

He can clearly see its occupants surprised looks.

He then heard a couple of gun shots before he felt a few thumps on his left chest. Unfortunately the bullets did nothing him.

He sweep his gaze around the room and used his super speed to get himself in front of the sole armed person in the room.

The guy was in the motion of repositioning his aim with the gun when a Adam appeared right in front of him.

Adam saw the guy’s eyes went as big as a dinner plate when he performed a quick jab towards the man’s chest.

He heard one of the lady officer in the room shrieked when his bloody hands appeared behind that man’s chest.

He then casually withdrew his bloody arms and let the body crumpled to the floor.

He flipped his arms so fast that the quick motion flinged all the blood out and left his arms clean again.

Everybody in the room is terrified. This all happened within seconds of him appearing into the room.

He then started walking towards the trembling old man whose wearing an admiral’s uniform and seating on the command chair.

There is suddenly a pungent odor in the room and a clear wet spot in front of the guy’s white pants.

In that same instant five female in sexy looking battle suit and one huge giant in full battle armor appeared right behind him.

“My Lord! What did you do? Why is that old man looking like he just shit his pants?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.