The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 75: Ice Queen

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 75: Ice Queen - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Slow and long strokes, just the way I like it.

I love it when Adam fucks me all night, prolonging the climax till we both cant take it anymore. The anticipation, the build up and finally the big explosion at the end.

Just the two of us. Heaven.


People around me thinks that I’m a snob. I just don’t feel like talking to people who does not interest me.

I grew up in a big family. Every body is related to one another.

When we have one of our family dinners, you cant really count the number of uncles or aunts that I have. Cousins upon cousins.

When Uncle Lorenzo introduced Adam to my Grandpa, my interest was definitely piqued. Unlike many of the men I know, that guy has a way to project his authority and power.

Believe me I have a lot of experience with men who thinks they have power.

My family prides itself as being tough. My father and my uncles are raised to command other people. I grew up knowing that we don’t back down to anyone.

However acting tough doesn’t always mean that we are indeed strong.

The mutants have proven that.


Unlike the other girls, I think I’m totally in love with Adam. Emotionally I mean.

I admit, the sex is out of this world but the best part of him is his mind.

I always ask him to let me stay by his side. I honestly don’t care about my ship or other people. I’m perfectly happy to be standing behind him and supporting him that way.

I love watching him command other people, his power, his grace. Fuck I cant help getting wet whenever I think about him exerting his will on other people.


The Nano Battle suit is amazing. Its like I’m wearing a solid metal sheet that moves like a second skin with my body.

Me and the rest of the girls were given the privilege of obtaining this awesome skill. It is one of Adam’s secret powers. Not a lot of people knows about it. Besides them girls the only other person that she knows who have this skill is Jared the leader of the mutants.

It makes all our reflexes a thousand times faster. It makes me so much stronger too.

During one of our idle times, I tried to fight a sentinel one on one. I’m proud to say that after getting used to my new strength and speed, I was able to destroy that thing quite easily.

So far the best I can do is to fight off five of then at the same time. Adam can easily fight of a thousand of them without breaking a sweat. Alice showed me a video recording of one of his training sessions.

Adam and Jarred loves sparring one on one whenever the big brute visits.


In my family, every body loves guns. Not me though. My dad showed me a movie of this samurai girl once. I fell in love with Japanese swords since then.

Adam found out about it somehow.

He gave me a huge ass sword. It looks like one of those classic Japanese Nodachi Samurai swords. Its a single side blade around five feet long.

I don’t know its origin but it gives me this weird feeling that I’m not worthy of it somehow. Somehow I can feel its power but I just don’t know what its for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.