The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 74: Run Mother Fucker

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 74: Run Mother Fucker - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Admiral Theodore’s finger is hovering on top of the send button on his console screen.

He just finished his last report and he is scheduled to send it to the Naval Headquarters. All Empire Commanders are required by the Homeworld’s Naval Supreme Ruler to send a status report every thirty minutes whenever they are in battle.

Every single captain remaining in his fleet will have their own reports and they too will be submitted to the Homeworld for review.

He is responsible for letting one of the Empire’s most powerful fleet be decimated like this.

It means that this is the end of his career, or his life. The Empire do not look favorably to those who smears the their image.

He still cant explain why his captains ended up killing each other. And right in the middle of a battle too. But he have to take responsibility for it now.

With a heavy sigh, he steeled his nerve and finally smashed his fingers on the send button.


They are now in full retreat.

At the last status report, he only have Six hundred twenty battle ready ships left. The rest of the ships have either sustained too much damage to continue or is now completely destroyed.

They have been in constant battle with the enemy ships. The enemy is still attacking them with their hit and run tactics. Their fleets ability to micro jump with precision is deadly to his force.

His once mighty fleet was picked off one by one. There are also those occasional rocks who mysteriously appear out of nowhere and smashes into their ships.

His remaining fleet needs to get out of Earth’s gravity well for their dimensional warp drives to work.


“Admiral! The enemy fleet has appeared again. We have finally detected where they are hiding. It seems that they are using Venus’s atmosphere to hide. We have observe their fleet coming out of cover and moved in different directions before warping out.”

“Sound general quarters, bring the fleet back to high alert!”

A few seconds later the next wave of attacks started again.


“Admiral! Captain Rashid of the Dreadnaught Menon have requested to stay behind. We lost a total of twenty eight ships and his brother Captain Garesh of the Battleship Trident along with four other capital ships were severely damaged during the last attack. He wish to stay behind to conduct a rescue mission.”

“Let him know that I’m terribly sorry for his brother but we cant afford to loose another Dreadnaught. That is exactly what’s going to happen if he stay behind.”

His fleet is now down to two hundred ships. He can barely fight the enemy back. It seems like they’ve already endured more than a hundred of these attacks and there’s no end to them in sight.

He checked the gravity well projection in his command console. He just need another twenty thousand miles and his remaining ships can finally initiate their warp drives to escape.


That naked Metallic body again. How the hell does she make it so fucking realistic.

“Adam, our forces are now set. We’re ready and waiting for your go signal.”

He used the ship’s internal transporter to be beamed into the hanger bay.

Looking at all the forces gathered here, Adam activated his Nano Battle skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.