The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 73: Blushing Maiden

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 73: Blushing Maiden - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

“I can still feel the whip marks on my ass.”

I love it when Adam goes all dominant on me during sex. He only shows that side of him whenever we’re alone.

We have this little room in my ship that’s got all the whips and gags that I crave for. It’s well equipped with all the contraptions and ropes that makes a sluty girl like me feel like a wet dream.

Adam really knows how to push my buttons. Its in the way he looks at me, that hunger that dominance. Its like he’s gonna pound my little pussy to bits, and he wont take no for an answer.

It always makes me wet when he looks at me that way. Its like the whole purpose of my life just got its meaning, and it is to be devoured by him.

My sister Nica thinks that I’m a blushing maiden, in reality its the furthest from the truth. In reality I’m an even bigger slut that her, that I’m sure.


“Admiral! This stage of Lord Adam’s plan has already finished. As he predicted, the enemy forces have done us a huge favor by killing each other already.”

Maya turned her attention back to the Command room’s observation screen.

The enemy capital ships are now in smoking ruins. The huge free for all that Alice orchestrated have outstanding results.

The enemy Armada is now down to 30% of its original size. With the loss of its Carrier ships and the addition of the ships that are now destroyed or disabled. The once magnificent capital ships of the empires finest are now in tatters.

Most of them including the enemy Flagship bares a lot of battle marks.

The remaining ships in the enemy fleet have at least a few gaping holes in their hull.


From their latest scans, it seems that the enemy fleet is down to one thousand five hundred and eighty ships, including the giant Flagship.

For the past hour, their remaining ships have regrouped and have reformed some sort of formation.

The huge enemy Flagship is now in front of the fleet, spear heading the formation. Its still a dangerous fleet, but compared to its former glory, the remaining enemy doesn’t look that scary anymore.

In fact with all the holes and scorch marks on their ships, they look like a tattered and tired fleet.


“Adam! The modifications are done and my battle group is ready for the next stage. Are you sure you don’t need my ships here anymore?”

“We can handle the rest with what I have in my battle group. Yours and the other girl’s battle group have a very important role to do.”

“I know, but that means that almost half of our fleet will be gone and out of reach while they’re on this mission.”

“Its all part of the plan. We will need them later. Their mission is critical, they’ll be our contingency plan.”


Maya accessed the comlink to her battle group and gave them their latest orders.

She sighed knowing that its for the best.

She then walked into the commander’s quarters. This is basically her bedroom inside the ship.

She changed her into her battle suit ready for the next stage of Adam’s master plan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.