The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 72: Back Stabbing Piece of Shit

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 72: Back Stabbing Piece of Shit - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam closed the comlink and sat back on his chair.

So far so good. Everything is still within his calculations.

His entire fleet is now hiding inside the Planet Venus. They are using its natural interference to mask their location.

They watched as the enemy fleet passed the fifty thousand mile mark towards the Earth’s atmosphere.

He then gave Alice the go signal to commence with their next attack.


Admiral Theodore Saint Pierre, the mighty and the sovereign commander of more than a million people in this fleet.

A fleet that makes everyone tremble with just the idea of it appearing on their world.

How come he feels so useless now.

About thirty minutes ago, his fleet suddenly seems to erupt in an internal conflict.

Two of his commanders suddenly started a verbal argument in the fleet’s open communication channel. It started an event where a lot of other commanders have voiced out their support for their argument.

He tried to assert his command but the heated argument turned deadly when one of the Dreadnaught fired at one of the battle cruisers in its sector.

He can clearly hear the ship’s commander shouting in the Comlink.

“You back stabbing piece of shit!”

Then a cascading event happened when one side fired at the other. They even started firing at the ones who were trying to mediate between the fight.

From his command chair, he is very angry and confused. This doesn’t feel natural but his fleet has already been cut into two sides and they are both trying to kill each other out.

He is still watching the fleet’s status when he started seeing capital ships turning offline or destroyed.


Adam and the rest of his fleet is watching this new development from within the Venus atmosphere.

Alice is also giving him one of her reports. Naked!

Earlier in the battle while Adam’s battle group was causing a huge ruckus inside the enemy formation, Alice at that time was busy commanding all his Android soldiers in capturing and controlling a lot of key capital ships.

This is actually the reason why they have to cause such a huge diversion in the first place.

Adam and the girls needed to make the enemy think that they are the threat.


The plan was for a group of Sentinels to be warp into the target ship’s communication array first.

This task is easily done due to the Sentinel’s ability to transform into anything. They just become part of the metal panel or ceiling or tube inside the ship. The perfect infiltrators.

They are to allow Alice to hack into the system and prevent the ship from alerting the others on what’s about to happen.

She also takes over the communication for the target ship, she mimics the voices of the ship’s commander and communications officer. This process makes the other enemy believe that they are still communicating with the ship’s commander.


Once the ship’s communications is compromised, they then send in the rest of the assault team. Depending on the size of the target ship, they send five to twenty thousand ground units at a time. Always making sure that the number of force will overwhelm their target in one sweep.

In few cases when they happen to find an enemy troop transport ship, they immediately leave the ship and call in one of the girl’s battle group to snipe the hell out of that target. It usually turns into a burning pile of metal after their power cores explode.


Once the ship is devoid of human life, Alice then hacks into the ships central control. She reconfigure the ship to allow a single point of control for all the ships function.

She then leaves a single Sentinel with her consciousness to attach itself with that control point and essentially making that whole ship under her control.

Once that process is done, the whole process is repeated on the next target.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.