The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 71: The Black Mistress

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 71: The Black Mistress - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

“My name is Nica Thorn. My subordinates call me the Black Admiral.”

“My sister and I have always got this connection.”

“I know its the most clichés of stories when it comes to twins. I swear its true though, how else can you explain what we can do.”

“We always know each others moods, we can predict what each other is thinking and we always know where the other is located.”

“I felt it when my sister bruised her knees when she fell down her bike. That was when we were just six years old.”

“I know that she knew when I lost my virginity, it was one of Papa’s friends. I felt her shock and arousal while I was getting my self fucked. She can barely look at me the next day.”

“I know she lost hers to a candle though. She was so embarrassed when I gave her a dildo on our next birthday as a present.”

Me and my sister always have a different taste in men. I’ve always liked them big and rough. My sister, well, she prefers them to be the quiet ones, the guys that she normally like are the dangerous ones.

I think Papa knows about her inclination. The guys that normally fits her ideal man, whenever they get close to her normally disappears shortly after meeting her.

...

I can still remember that faithful day when Papa went home all scared. I was confused because I know that he just came from one of the council meetings.

My Papa practically owns twenty percent of this city. He knows how to flaunt his power and is not afraid to show others who’s the boss. Its a very rare occurrence for something to scare him.

It took him a few hours and some prescription drugs to calm himself down.

Next thing we knew, we were marching outside the city walls with some of our personal guards. They are all heavily armed and for some reason scared too.

During this march outside, we also have some of our best female slaves with us. I even saw a few girls who were once a visitor to my bed chambers.

During our march, Papa told us about this Warlord who came to our City to wage war. He told us about the countless people that our city sent to stop him but failed.

This Warlord seems to have some super army that no one can beat. He already killed thousands of our soldiers to get here.

My sister and I were told to be prepared and to never offend the person that we are about to meet.

...

Even at fifty meters away, I can definitely see the reason why this Warlord can easily trample his way though our army.

From the way those two spider tanks looks, its not really hard to imagine those things decimating our forces. We are nowhere near its weapons and armor.

Looking at them close up doesn’t make them less scary, in fact when I happen to look when we walked past them made my bones rattle. I think I saw blood smeared all over its armor, and I swear I saw some human entrails and flesh hanging on one of its feet. It probably happened when this thing stepped on some poor guy on the ground.

Looking at the power this guy have, I swear my panties are getting wet. Right then and there, without even seeing the guy yet, I promised to myself that I want to be this Warlord’s bitch.

...

“Admiral, a message from the Excalibur.”

Nica stood up from her Command chair and walked towards the communication officer’s console.

Her XO is currently busy in the ship’s hanger bay at the moment. They are now receiving the ground units that they sent out during the battle.

While Adam and his battle group was causing quite a mayhem inside the enemy formation. Every ship in the entire fleet is supposed to send all their ground units inside a designated enemy ship.

Alice is responsible for commanding all the ground units during this battle. Her responsibility is to ensure that they get inside the ships using the translocation chambers in her ships and to get them out again once the orders are given.

“This Admiral Nica of the Cruiser Annika Faye. I have confirmation from all the captains in my battle group that all ground units are onboard the ships now. Awaiting new orders My Lord.”

“Adam here, no need for such formalities Nica.”

“I know My Lord, but you know how wet my panties get whenever you let me call you that. I’ll make it up to you later I promise.”

She heard Adam clear is throat. She knew well and clear why her subordinates call her the Black Mistress behind her back.

“I got similar confirmations from all you girls now. You can start your next mission now. Let no one pass through the Atmosphere.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.