The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 70: Operation Bee Hive

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 70: Operation Bee Hive - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Theodore has just sent his victory report to the Home world when there was a sudden commotion in the command bridge.

“Admiral, we just lost eighty percent of the fleet’s carrier ships. The only ones left are our auxiliary carriers and the flagship.”

It seems like the world stopped for a bit for the Admiral. Eighty percent of his carrier fleet? That’s preposterous. That’s nearly two thousand capital ships. They cant just be gone.

His fleet consist of five thousand five hundred capital ships.

His Flagship, The Tyrant is the sole Dominator class Ship in the whole fleet. It is surrounded by five hundred Royal Dreadnaught class escort ships. This ships are two thousand five hundred long ships and is designed to guard and ensure the safety of the fleet’s commander. Second only to the Flagship, they have the most powerful firepower and the most armor in the entire fleet.

There is around three thousand Capital ships dedicated for ship to ship and ground support warfare. They are a mixture of different types of heavy warships that the Empire have in its arsenal, like the Leviathan Class Dreadnaughts and the Shenlong Class Heavy Battleships. Both are two thousand meter long and packed to the brim with heavy weaponry and armor.

There are smaller Warships like the Tauren Class Battle Cruisers and the Paladin Class light Battleships. Both at a thousand meter long.

The smallest ships in the Armada is the Archer class missile Cruiser which is only five hundred meter long.

The fleet also have two thousand Carrier class ships. The Nirvana class carriers are the latest that the Empire have in terms of Carrier technology. Each one of these ship is two thousand meters long and can carry five thousand advance air to air and ground attack warplanes and other support ships.

Each one of the Carriers, Gone? That’s Impossible!

He came out of his reverie and pays attention to the big battle screen on the bridge.

He took over its controls from his XO and configured it to show the status of his entire fleet.

His world crashed when he saw the “Destroyed” label over the names of all his capital carrier ships.

How the hell could this be?

He tried to look out the huge windows on the bridge to confirm what his system is telling him.

He saw hundreds upon hundreds of burning debris in the around their formation.

He slapped his hands on his desk.

“Find them! Find them now.”

He was livid, this is a tragedy. Never in the empire’s history that such a huge loss of ships were ever recorded in recent times. The days of the empire fighting in. Equal footing with an enemy is long gone.

For the last hundred years, the empire ensures its military supremacy before committing to war. How could this be happening to him.

He need to wipe out every single one of these people to regain his honor


Adam watched the metallic beauty walked naked around his command bridge again. Alice really love playing mind tricks whenever he’s in one of his command modes. The female staff is starting to emulate her too. They wear less and less whenever they are on bridge duty.

With his enhanced brain, their games doesn’t really do anything to distract him during battle, but its still gives him glimpses that he’d rather not see. Some of these girls have awesome bodies, the problem is some of them are already married to some of his staff too.

“Adam, Operation Bee Hive is complete. We have successfully rendered their carrier fleet useless. They should only have a handful of warships left.”

Alice said while standing innocently in front of him. Naked.

He needed to clear his throat first. It suddenly dried for some reason.

As they have predicted those warplanes are controlled remotely from their mother carrier ships. Once Adam took out the carrier that’s controlling them, they just become useless floating debris in space. The group that is headed for the group station above earth orbit is already destroyed when they lost control over them and entered the atmosphere. With their speed entering the atmosphere was like slamming into a wall.

The other four groups of warplanes have already gone beyond the range of the remaining carriers. When they lost connection to the warplanes the planes still maintain its speed and continued its heading. By now the warplanes are beyond a hundred fifty thousand miles away from the armada and still going further by the second.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.