The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 68: Attack of the Angry Bees

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 68: Attack of the Angry Bees - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam set another jump point a few seconds after The Excalibur appeared in this current spot.

The moment that the flagship appeared it started firing its massive laser cannons at almost point blank range.

Adam chose this spot because of the two battleship type warships that are sitting too closely to each other.

It has enough space there to barely squeeze The Excalibur in the middle.

This allows him to pound the two capital ships with more than a thousand Giga Watts of energy from a thousand laser cannons on each side. He was able to kill the two ships off while also using them as cover from the other enemy ships nearby.

It only took the Flagship a few seconds to completely destroy their massive armors and liquefy its internal components. Metal and human flesh became a slurry molten liquid.

The other ships in his battle group is practically employing the same tactics although in a much slower and a bit less more destructive approach.

They have to make do with just damaging their targets armor a bit before blinking to another location. They just let another ship blink near that same spot a few minutes later and blasting the same spot again. It usually takes three ships to attack the same spot before that can destroy a five hundred meter long enemy ship.

...

Their plan seems to be working so far.

Adam’s battle group which consist of half of all their total capital ships are flashing in and out of exsistance inside the enemy formation.

They are taking advantage of their ship’s capability to relocate anywhere within their visual range using the translocators micro jump capabilities.

This strategy is designed to slow and pin the enemy fleet’s movement and allow their sniper groups to destroy or disable much of the enemy’s big ships.

...

“Admiral! We detected another anomaly, there seems to be small groups of their ships spread out around our fleet at a hundred thousand mile distance. Aside from the tiny group that was left to defend Earth we also detected small groups at the galactic north, south, east and west of our position.”

Theodore is not happy with the way this pesky insects are waging this war.

Their ships seems to have mastered the technology to perform precise micro jumps.

Their ships are small enough and agile enough to get out of his ships firing solutions to keep themselves safe.

Their number is so inconsequential to be considered as a threat to the number of ships in his entire fleet but from the reports that he’s getting, it seems like they have already lost more than 30% of his force and they’ve only been able to destroy a handful of theirs in return.

He made his decision to take this new enemy a bit more seriously.

He stood up and barked a few commands to his XO.

...

Adam realized that he needed to start the next phase of their plan when he saw the tiny attack planes flying out from thousands of the enemy’s carrier ships.

The amount is so staggering that a fleet of these attack planes coming from just one carrier ship is enough to form a blanket and hide a big ship behind them.

This also limits their visual range and their capability to see where to jump next.

...

The moment he realized the signigicance of these new enemy threat, Adam immediately ordered all ships to retreat and regroup behind a preset spot behind the moon.

In mere seconds of this command going out, everyship in Adam’s battle group blinked out and reappeared hidden behind the moon.

...

“Admiral! You’re a genius. That move worked perfectly sir. It seems like the pesky mosquitos realized the futility of their attacks and retreated. They even left their sniper teams behind. There seems to be only less than two hundred ships left that stayed in Earth’s orbit.”

The smirk is back in Theodore’s lips.

What does this kids know about warfare. He’se been fighting other humans from hundreds of other dimensions and he knows alot about killing other people.

He ordered the attack planes to devide into 5 groups at reach the five small groups of remaining enemy fleet and destroy them.

...

The other half of Adam’s force that’s being commanded by the girls are still in their position.

Their orders are to keep firing and start marking and targeting the carrier ships this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.