The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 67: The Red Admiral

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67: The Red Admiral - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I am a Slave.
Bound here by your will.
My mind, my body, my soul.
Do to me as you wish.
Fulfil your every desire.
Make me cum, make me scream.
Make me do anything, everything!
My master I am yours.
Till my dying breath.
That is my only wish.

...

“My name is Eve.”

“I was manufactured and grown from a cloning facility in down town Phoenix.”

“I am an Ero type clone with a model 21668 AR, my body and my face is specifically designed to entice fulfil men’s desires.

“I was created to break a deal with one of the generals in the Sun God territory when I first met my master.”

“He is the epitome of what a master is supposed to be.”

“No body in this fucked up world is ever going to match what my Master is truly capable of.”

...

I can still feel Master’s cock in my little pussy.

I love it when rams it all the way in hard. That little devil has got enough length to have the fucking thing poke its nasty head just inside my cervix.

Master’s dick has that little curve in the middle that makes its girth seems to be even more massive. I always try to swallow that monster down my throat but that thing is so massive that it almost chokes me to death every time I tried.

Good thing those guys in the cloning lab knows what they’re doing. It seems my throat can accommodate my master to the very hilt, well barely.

...

“Admiral, the flagship just gave the orders to start phase one of our plan. That calls for Lord Adam’s entire battle group of eight hundred and thirty ships to be repositioned inside the enemy fleet. Their attack should start any second.”

My XO interrupted my erotic mussing.

Again!

I swear that girl knows exactly when my day dreaming is at its peak.

Yup! That tiny smirk on her lips gives her away.

I have to compose myself, I cant let her know that she’s right.

Again!

I should really bring that bitch next time Master have one of his butt fixation moods.

I cant wait to see that triumphant smirk gets wiped out and be replaced by her scream of sweet agony.

...

I love this ship, this is my master’s gift.

My Cruiser is named Eve and that’s just the way I like it. It is one hell of a powerful ship.

Since I am the designated slave in our little girly group, I painted my ship its bright candy Red.

That’s how I got my moniker.

The Red Admiral.

Honestly, I just wish they just call me Slave.

That is who I am and will ever wish to be.

...

I nearly fainted when Alice initially gave us the total number of the enemy ships that we face.

They have ten thousand of those behemoths and every single one of them is bigger than my ship.

I realized that I have Master though. I’m not afraid anymore. In fact, I feel sorry for those big bullies.

They just don’t have any idea just how fucking bad their day is going to be.

...

I am responsible for one hundred sixty six capital ships.

My orders are to station my battle group one hundred thousand miles due galactic north of the battle.

My task is to direct my sniper group to take out the biggest threat out first or to assist any of Master’s capital ships that’s got it self in danger.

I have a suspicion that my Master deliberately put us girls into this ridiculous positions to make sure that we’re safe.

...

Looking at the battle from this angle and from this great distance, I just cant help but be awed by my Master’s brilliant plan and his bravery.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.