The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 66: The Order in Chaos

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66: The Order in Chaos - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Admiral Theodore is perplexed about the utter stupidity of the enemy’s strategy.

The confusion they created is indeed effective in temporarily paralyzing his forces but he can simply over come that by the sheer number of ships in his fleet.

He started shouting orders to fight back.

...

It took a couple of hundred ships to get destroyed before the enemy started to mount a real counter attack.

Adam’s fleet started getting its first casualty too when an over extending frigate went out of its planned position. It exploded from the combined attack from three enemy ships.

...

Alice is feeding all these information directly to Adam and he is also making minor adjustments to their previous set of commands.

...

While the battle is raging outside.

Inside one of the enemy ship, hundreds of Battle Robots and Juggernauts suddenly appeared.

Some Sentinels are also included in the raid but these guys appeared inside critical rooms like the ship’s bridge or the engine room.

They immediately started getting resistance from the crew but due to the strategic location where they are set to appear, they are able to easily overpower their opponents.

It didn’t take for the ship to fall under their control.

The Sentinels immediately started the second phase of the plan.

They liquefied and merged themselves into the ships critical control structures.

This allowed Alice to use the advanced Nano Technology syphoned all information about the ship and learn their technology.

This also allows Alice to add the ship to their ranks and use it to fight the rest of the enemy fleet.

They purposely selected the biggest and meanest looking enemy ships for this part of the attack.

...

Right at this time, another phase in Adam’s plan is also activated.

The remaining half of Adam’s ship back in Earth’s orbit also started their sniping duties.

With their translocators cannons, they are firing their bombs directly inside the enemy ships.

They are tasked to take enemy ships out of the battle in the fastest way they can.

They are instructed to target an enemy ships bridge first. Once the ship is dead, then a few rounds of graviton bomb inside their engine and their power core room is enough to make the ship explode from within.

...

Admiral Theodore is getting frustrated now.

He is loosing way more ships in this battle, the enemy’s smaller ships seems to be able to destroy his ships without any problem.

His ships weapons seems to hardly dent the enemy ships shield and armor.

The Admiral’s musing was interrupted by one of his communications officer.

“Admiral! Captain Phillips of the Battle Cruiser Menorak is not responding. Nobody in that ship is responding at all. We don’t know why they have suddenly turned against us sir!”

“Admiral! I’m also having the same problem with the Dreadnaught Kasikagi. Rear Admiral Hemlin is not responding to our calls.”

Admiral Theodore suddenly have a very bad feeling about this battle. It seems like there are a lot of unknown factors in this that he is not aware of.

“Admiral! Our force is down by 30%, we are still loosing ships in rapid rate. We are also barely able to counter attack. Our main force is still moving forward and is about seventy thousand miles from Earth.”

“God damn it! Who the hell are these guys. And where did they get all this technology.”

Theodore slammed his fist into his command chair.

“Admiral! We just lost our another battleship, Captain Singh’s Tremult Class Battleship just went offline. It seems that their power core just went critical and created a cascading explosion inside sir. The ship is lost with all hands onboard.”

The XO is holding paper report with his trembling hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.