The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 65: inside the Hornet’s Nest

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 65: inside the Hornet’s Nest - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

His forces are still maintaining its original orbit above Earth’s atmosphere.

More than five thousand gigantic ships are slowly approaching his location.

The biggest ship is at least three miles long. Alice is using one of the big panel monitors in the command room to show them a zoom in image of the big ship.

It currently spitting out thousands upon thousands of smaller fighter planes around it.

Looking at them from this distance, it looks like an asteroid group is approaching Earth.

With the big ship in the middle, all the other ship in its fleet is slowly rotating around with it as their axis. Its like they’re in a very complex and well coordinated dance.

If one is being honest with themselves, they will admit that the deadly force that is approaching them is a very beautiful sight to see.


When the approaching armada reached the one hundred thousand mile distance from Adam’s fleet, he finally gave the order to start their own move.

Half of the ships in Adam’s fleet slowly break formation and moved a few miles ahead of the group.

Under the watchful eyes of the enemies the group that moved forward suddenly vanished.


The Tyrant is a three mile long behemoth. It is one of the fifty Dominator class that the Empire have made. They were created to show the Empire’s might and power to all people in their dominion.

The Dominator class is designed to be the flagship and the core of all of the Empire’s trans-dimensional fleet.

It is equipped with the dimensional wormhole generator. It is the reason why such a large force can coordinate its exit point and vector so precisely.

Its primary role in the battlefield is being the command ship and the main fighter craft carrier. It only has one offensive weapon.

The world destroyer cannon.


On board the Tyrant, Admiral Theodore Saint Pierre is watching the enemy forces above Earth: Z32-T7651.

When he was given the order to cleanse this sector due to some possible technological emergent, he thought it would be just another cleansing routine.

Being one of the fifty Admirals who commands this kinds of staggering amount of force, he saw hundreds of Earths already.

This is not the first time that he encountered resistance during a cleanup.

When he saw that half of the enemy fleet was ordered to move forwards, he is logging the action in his computer and declare this campaign a victory.

That move was clearly made to let the enemy leaders escape by using half their force as a screen.

Admiral Theodore is about to stand up and congratulate himself of these new victory when the force that was supposed to act as a screen to protect the rest of the enemy fleet suddenly vanished.


When Adam gave the signal to commence battle, everybody knows their roles and their responsibilities.

A second after the group disappeared, they suddenly materialized back into the battlefield.

Right inside the enemy fleet formation, the surprise move achieved its desired effect of momentarily stunning the enemy.

Leading this crazy bunch of ships is Adam’s flagship, The Excalibur. When they arrived every single one of Adam’s ships started firing point blank shots.

They are all firing their beam weapons for now and they seems to have some excellent effects against the enemy fleet.

The moment that the first enemy ship exploded, chaos in the battlefield erupted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.