The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 64: Excalibur

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64: Excalibur - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Excalibur is a very dangerous ship.

However, if you look at it, it doesn’t seem to have any weapons protruding out of it or any indication that it has any attack capabilities.

If its the first time that you’re seeing it, you would assume that its just one if those fast pleasure yacht. Its around 500 meters long. Shining sleek black surface.

Imagine a huge ass pitch black shark floating in the air. The only thing that’s off is that it don’t have that defining fin on top and instead of its prominent tail it got giant booster and thrusters at the back.

Adam preferred this look compared to any previous designs.

This is not how his flagship first looked like. It originally sports dozens of cannons and hundreds of secondary weapons jutting out of its body.

When he acquired the Technomancer 2 skill, Alice was able to upgrade her capabilities.

One of the hidden capabilities he found out that she can do is integrate all of his skills and improve upon them.

The current version of his flagship is a combination of the Nano technology Alice got from the Sentinel bots and the translocation technology. It also have some few techs from other units and some from the things they learned from the enemy ship they studied.

This modifications allows the ship to change its shape just like the sentinel bot.

It can easily generate the weapon slots and bays if necessary, however, with the translocation tech he can just easily have internal compartments that is equipped with translocators and have their ordinances beamed somewhere.

This allows him to make the outer shell of his flagship as tough and as thick as possible. Making it as impenetrable as he can possibly make it.

...

After gaining more and more ships and troops. He needed to rely more and more on the girls. With their increasing duties and responsibilities, he gave them their Admiral status. This allows each one of them to command their own independent fleet.

During their stay in Pluto, Alice suggested that he give the girls all the Nano technology advantage that he can give. Which he readily agreed.

This allowed Alice to implant the Strategist and the Marksman passive skills to them.

...

Adam is currently sitting at the head of the command and control room table.

This room is located in one of the big rooms created inside the Excalibur. He along with all the people in the room are intensely looking at the reports and visuals that they’re getting from Alice.

The enemy knew that this Earth is already aware of their existence and is already expecting their arrival. The enemy chose to be safe and gather their forces way outside Earth’s orbit.

The enemy is gathering their forces a hundred fifty thousand miles from Earth’s atmosphere. Practically almost halfway the distance to the moon.

The five girls are standing behind him looking calmly and serene. All the people inside this room now considers these five ladies truly befits their title.

The other leaders and family heads are also in here.

“Jesus Christ! Look how many ships they have. The smallest ship in that group is as big as the Excalibur. How are we supposed to win against that many enemy?”

One of the newest leaders stood up shouting. She was just given her new command on a Frigate.

Everybody have this piece of concern written on their faces, however unlike the new commander, they have experienced already just how powerful Adam’s weapon systems are as well.

Their fleet could have easily started sniping the enemy ships a few minutes when they started showing up but Adam wish to fight the enemy’s full force.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.