The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 63: The Arrival

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 63: The Arrival - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam woke up with a start. He was having a very erotic dream involving his five ladies when the girl he is currently sodomizing suddenly morphed into a very familiar looking face and a seductive metallic body.

His sudden movement inadvertently forced his hips to jerk upwards.

He heard a gurgling sound and a short squeak.

He apparently shoved another four inch of his dick inside a girl’s throat.

He looked down and saw two beautiful blue eyes staring directly at him.

It looks like its Astoria’s turn to wake him up with their daily morning blowjob.

He cant really predict which girl is it going to be the next day. The girls seems to have reached an internal agreement that his morning wood should not go to waste.

For some reason they believe that its their God given right to milk every last drop of that woody as if its the holiest liquid in the planet.

They seems to have no regards to his opinion on whether he wish this or not.

Seeing the determination in her eyes, he cant help but to give in.

He reached down and grabbed the top of her head and forced his dick all the way to the hilt.

He held her there for a few minutes until he could see her eyes rolling up then he slowly pulled out to give her some respite.

When he saw her grasping for air, he looked her in the eye and slowly forced his dick back in all the way again.

He repeated the process until he is well in the mood.

He tapped her chin to give her the signal and waited for her confirmation.

He watched the her lips curl upwards and he felt her tongue snaking around his balls.

He grabbed both sides of her face and jack hammered his dick in and out of her throat at high speeds.

It didn’t take him long to explode and collapse on top of her head.

He watch as her whole body convulsed as well from it own climax.

...

Ever since his first encounter with the leaders of the Mutants faction, he’s been in a regular contact with their best fighters for a bit of a friendly spar.

Well as friendly a spar as you can get from a group of a very fight centric species like the mutants of the Mazoku trals.

The news about his fight with one of the leaders and considered to be among the best fighters from the mutant faction spread like wildfire among the mutant population.

When they learned that he single handedly killed Garan while the other leaders are watching piqued their lust for blood.

It was also acerbated by their current leader and arguably their most powerful warrior, when he claimed during a general assembly that he don’t think he can beat Adam on a one on one fight.

There are no less than fifteen warriors who are currently in different state of injuries.

There are multiple decapitated body parts scattered around the amphitheater.

All of the mutants that are now here have gone through Adam’s nano chamber.

Every last one of them have ready accepted the nano bots into their bodies. In exchange for their loyalty, Adam gave them immortality.

One by one the warriors picked up their limbs and attached them back to their bodies.

Jarred, walked over to Adam and clapped him at the back in a friendly manner.

“The little ones are getting their pride stumped by a weakling human.”

He said and laughed loudly.

“Stop teasing your boys, you Jughead! Your guys are getting better and better everyday. If I keep this up they’ll eventually figure something out and take me down.”

The warriors are used to it by now and view this banter with pride.

Their leader and the man who they all virwed as the most dangerous person in the world is behaving like brothers.

...

<ALERT! ALERT! HUGE ENERGY INFLUX DETECTED. MULTIPLE ENERGY SIGNITURES DETECTED.>

<WARNING! INVASION SCENARIO IMMINENT.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.