The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 58: Phoenix in Flames

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 58: Phoenix in Flames - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Watching Pluto and Charon rotate around each other is a very facinating sight. Technically Pluto is the planet and Charon is just one of its five moons.

However looking at it from this close, the two basically resembles two bodies dancing around each other.

Pluto has a lighter red hue and its surface is covered in glass like ice. Charon is about half the size of Pluto and its has a graying color too.

Its been almost a year since they got here and the sight is still mesmerizing.

...

Adam’s ships are currently doing formation and weapon drills on top of the highest mountain on the small planet.

Pluto is alot smaller than the earth’s moon but its still a shit loads bigger than any of Adam’s ships.

For the past eight months, Adam and the girls along with all the other ship’s captains and crews are busy preparing and familiarizing themselves about their ships and its capabilities.

When they learned about the reason why Adam have to stay away with his ships, they all volunteered to come and even pro-actively offered to conduct the excercises to make their combat capabilities better.

They’ve been traveling the space, that’s commonly called the Kuiper Belt. Its the ring of space debries, asteroids and small planetoids like Pluto beyond Neptune’s orbit.

Testing their weapon’s full capabilities on some of the wondering asteroids or sometimes on the other planetoids mountains like the one in Pluto.

...

The reason why their stay in this far away space is a bit bearable is mainly due to their new base.

The people in this world have the necesary technology to build huge space stations before the apocalypse happened.

Since they decided to stay long term in this place, he asked Alice to learn the technology and see if they can build a base here.

Due to the current state of this world’s infrastructures, there’s a small chance that the technology has already already been lost.

However, Alice announced a few hours later that she was able to aquire and learn the technology, she also added that she not only have that tech now but also all the technology this earth has ever achieved.

It seems like Adam has unlocked one of Alice’s hidden talents. As long as information is connected to electronics and as long as an electronic equipment still exists, then she can syphone information from it.

Although this planet is in ruins. Computer systems and terminals still do exist.

It took Adam and his forces to gather the necessary resources and build a sizable base on Charon.

They originally thought of building it in Pluto but decided later that Charon is a better place. They discovered that Pluto’s surface is generally made of very thick and very solid ice.

According to Alice, the probes are showing that some of the ice are as thick as six miles down.

Charon is more solidly built. They found some solid bedrock as foundation for their base.

The base can house all of their ships inside it. The base were built to have enough armor and shieldings to keep them safe from the environment and even from possible attacks.

The living quarters were positioned at thr bottom of the base to make them as safe as possible. The base also have all the amenities and recreation areas to make sure that all personel are in good mental condition.

Since they are in Pluto’s domain, the base was aptly called, Hades.

...

During one of their live fire excersise. Alice informed Adam that the orbital probes back on Earth have just detected an unknown ship.

It just appeared from the north then suddenly accelerated. Alice told him that it is currently heading towards the Phoenix City. Its speed is quite comparable to Adam’s Frigates but this ship looks at least three times the size.

Following their original plan. Adam sounded thr general quarters for all the ships. But they they stayed inside the base.

At this point they’re hoping that the enemy wont suspect their exsistance.

A few minutes of stressful suspense. They watched as the enemy ship stopped above the city, it stayed motionless for a few minutes then a single beam was fired from the ship down to the ground.

In the next instant, the center of the city was engulfed in flames. Aftet then hundreds more of the beams were fired until the whole city is burned completely.

...

From the Hades base. Everyone watching the scene was initially in a state of horror, then it turned to loss, then indignation set in, then it finally turned to anger.

The attack was clearly a declaration of war and Adam’s people are in the mood to shove it up their ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.