The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 54: Cooperation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54: Cooperation - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

What ever reluctance they previously have in giving Firenze’s location disappeared the moment Garan died.

It took Adam less than an hour to kill Firenze and totally wipe out his base along with all the mutants in it.

After a month, Jarred took the first step in mending the rift by personally visiting Adam. The new Governor of the Phoenix city called Adam and informed him that Jarred of the Mazoku Tral have come to the city and requested for a visit with Adam.

Jarred knows that the humans have safe islands that they now settle but he dont know where they are or how to get there. So he opted to visit a well known human base that Adam is associated with.

Adam wad currious about Jarred’s visit. He used the old waypoint in his house to get back into the city.

Jarred greeted him like an old friend, which initially made him suspicious. He reluctantly agreed that the Mazoku did come in peace when he pro-actively offered to withraw all his forces from any human settlements. In exchange, he asked for the same regarding human trespassers in their territory.

This was done to remove any temptation from both camps in renewing their aggressions.

Adam agreed immediately, fighting mutants for the last four years did toom its toll on everyone.

To show Adam’s good faith, he offered to help the Mazoku Tral’s with their mutation if they wish. He can use Alice to analize their DNA and find some ways to reverse it.

Jarred thought about it for a bit but eventually declined the offer for himself but agrees to let his people know about the offer. He knows that some of his people still wish to return to their old self.

Jarred also shared some information that made Adam feel a little fear for the future.

Jarred told him that the humans who invaded their dimension far exceeds Adams current strength. He told Adam about the thousands of big ships that those humans used to completely dominate his world.

Their biggest ship is so big that it will make Adam’s flagship look like a small rowboat beside an aircraft carrier. They have hundreds of those ships and thousand other smaller vessels.

What really scared Adam is when Jarred told him that every fifty years, Jarred and his people sees a few of their small ships slipping into this world and scouting the planet.

Jarred believes that they are coming here to make sure that this dimension’s earth is not a threat to them.

Now that Adam is here and with the toys he’s brandishing around, its pissible that they will finally take action.

With this news Jarred made his leave, but not before he assured Adam that if that day happens, he and all the Mazoku Tral will join Adam to fight them off. Jarred and his people sti have a grudge against those people.

...

Adam was quiet for the next few days. He contemplated his next moves. He needs to prepare his forces in case he needs to fight this new threat.

Finally he formulated a plan to strengthen his army.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.