The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 53: Overlord

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53: Overlord - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Standing in the middle of the command room, Adam is looking at the mountin below. His Destroyer is suspended ten thousand feet in the air.

Four years ago, he promised little Niome that he will not stop until he completes her revenge.

When she returned that day, she asked for his permission to take her ship and hunt down all mutants. She was crying hysterically at first but when she eventually calmed she made up her mind to take this personal vendetta.

He explained that instead of letting her go at it alone, he will help her to accomplish her revenge. The other girls have promised to help her out as well.

Its been four years since that promise, they have killed over a million mutants by now.

Although they did not kill every Matoku they encounter, Adam still hunts for their leaders. He often drop special teams of Sentinels on areas that they suspect the Matoku leaders are hiding.

They capture anyone who resembles anything like a commander and interrogate them for more information.

Eventually theys were led to this place. All the information they have gathered so far pointed to this place.

This mountain looks like any other place where mutants congregate.

This particular maintain does not even contain the largest mutant group. Compared to others this group can even be considered tiny.

...

Adam looked over the latest reports.

It seems that this group is already aware of hos presence.

The life signed they Alice detected inside the mountain is slowly moving outside.

He wasn’t disappointed when the group stood on a mountain platform and stared at the lone ship above them. Even at this height, it seems that they can clearly see him.

“Well, the cat is already out of the bag. No sense of hiding my presence anymore.”

With a simple gesture, Adam was beamed to the ground right in front of the Matoku leaders.

In the middle of the group is the biggest mutant he have ever seen. It can easily be fifteen feet tall. This guy looks like a body builder in steroid overdose with a body full of bulging muscles. The disfigurements on this guy isnvery minimal too. He’s not really handsome but not really ugly like most of the mutants before. He also carry an air of authority with him. Adam immediately assume that this guy is the leader.

Besides the guy in the middle, there are four more mutants behind him. All seems to be bigger than normal but not as big as their leader. One even looks like a female.

Unlike the mutants that they have encountered so far, this group of five seems to be inteligent. Adam can clearly see it in their eyes.

“We finally meet human. My name is Jarred.”

The leader spoke in a gravely voice.

“You have been hunting my people for the last four years. What have we done to you?”

Adam was surprised by the question and the way he said in a very calm manner.

“Your people have been attacking and killing humans even before I got to this world. Four years ago you attacked our area and killed someone you shouldn’t have. Now here I am to take revenge.”

He saw the big guy glanced at one of the mutant beside him. That mutant looked at Adam defiantly then glared at the big guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.