The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 52: Shutdown

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52: Shutdown - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam was inmediately notified the moment the coup started. He watched the video recordings as the conspirators overwhelmed the medical team inside the hanger in a matter of seconds.

He watched the attackers as they rushed to the bridge. There is no resistance at all. They did not encounter even a single person on their way.

He was also informed by Alice that Eve already took action. The moment she saw what happened she immediately beamed all personel on board the Frigate to her Destroyer. Once they are safe, she then shut the Feigate down. All systems in the Frigate went off.

She also took precaution and adked the medical team on the second Frigate to leave the hanger and to temporarily lock them in.

While the attackers were busy finding their way to the bridge. Eve has already activated the armory in the other hanger.

The first indication that the attacker got that made them realize that the game is up, is when all the light on the ship suddenly turned off.

Die to the size of the ship, they desided to split their forces to locate the bridge faster.

They are still communicating through their military radio. However more and more of their teams are now unreachable through their radio.

Initially the commander thought that it was probably due to the signal interferance inside the ship.

However, while he was talking to one of his team leaders, he suddenly heard screams on the other end then the line went off.

...

This group of humans haven’t seen any of Adam’s toys in battle before.

They just suddenly saw Eve’s battle group appear in the sky above them and offered them a place in Adam’s society.

They were properly awed and scared of the huge ships so their leaders readily agreed.

As far as they’re concerned, theae magnificent ships are manned by people just like them. This theory was reinforced when they met the ships medical team.

...

There are more that seven hundred people who came aboard this particular Frigate during this mission.

From the video recordings, Adam clearly confirmed that all of them are in this coup attempt together.

He gave Eve the go signal to proceed with her plan.

...

Sentinels is a marvel of nano bot technology.

It can be a solid metal ball in one moment then transform into a totally different shape or form the next second. It is intelligent and it is heavily armed.

It can take a human form if necessary. Or even transform into a metal plate on a wall or on the ground.

It can move very swifty and can fit through a tiny hole if it needs to.

It can kill a human by simply turning its limbs ito a blade or it can make its laser rifles or any energy weapons on its body.

Eve activated seventy of this things inside the Frigate.

It took the them half an hour to hunt and kill every last human on board.

...

The people on the other Frigate, have no idea what happened at first. They were surprised when the people helping them suddenly leave the hanger and locked them in.

After the incident was settled, Adam used a video projector in the hanget talked to them.

He informed tham about what happened on the other Frigate. He showed them the video recordings and their comrades fate after the Sentinels were finished.

Due to their peoples actions, Adam have refused to bring them to his territory anymore.

The Frigate landed on the ground again and opened its hanger doors.

Some of the people already accepted their fate so they simply used the ramp to get down on the ground. However, there were some who refused to go back to their old life.

In this case, the commander of the second Frigate activated a few teams of the Battle Robots to force them to leave.

In the end, they were left sadly on the ground, looking at the white trails that the ships left behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.