The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 51: The Coup!

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51: The Coup! - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Every once in a while, Adam and the girls go out just to hunt some more mutants. They go to some far away lands and take out all the mutants and the zombies population in the area.

For his forces, Adam decided to create a battle group for each of the girls and another one for himself. This is done to organize his forces better.

Each battle group can work independently of each other or can combine and form a bigger group if its neccessary.

Each of the girls have a certain unit composition in their command. Each one of them now have a destroyer as their flagship. Just like their previous ships, they dubbed their new rides with their own names.

Each girl have these units under their battle group.

(1) Destroyer
(5) Frigates
(30) Valkyrie
(50) Gunship
(30) Rhino Tank
(30) Black Widow
(30) Spider Tank
(70) Sentinel
(65) Jaggernaut
(65) Battle Robot

Adam’s personal battle group is a bit bigger, but not by much.

(5) Destroyer
(5) Frigates
(60) Valkyrie
(55) Gunship
(55) Rhino Tank
(55) Black Widow
(55) Spider Tank
(70) Sentinel
(85) Jaggernaut
(85) Battle Robot

...

The Destroyer is twice as big as the Frigates. It’s weapons are alot more powerful that the ones on the Frigates.

However, Destroyers are a bit slower compared to the smaller ship. It can still achieve astounding speeds but the Frigates can outrun them in a flat out sprint. Frigates are also alot more maneuverable.

The bigger ship’s weapons are also leaning towards heavier firepower with no regards to collateral damage. It can defenitely kill an individual Mazoku, but the damage will also decimate the area around that mutant.

A fully charged blast of a single fire from the Destroyer’s primary weapon is enough to collapse the defensive shield of the Frigate. Another shot can make a serious dent on its very tough armor plating.

The Destroyer is designed to engage other capital ships or military bases, they are not for small arms units.

After a few missions with the Destroyers, Adam realized that they still need Frigate’s smaller weapons to take out lone individuals or even small groups of mutants on the ground.

Demolishing an entire building simply because there is a single mutant on the roof is a bit excessive.

Well actually...

Adam has to admit that the few times he did exactly that, is defenitely fun. But its not advisable if the said building is right beside some of your ground forces.

Destroyers are also the best for carrying other units aboard. The size of the Frigates makes it a cramped space when fully loaded with the other units.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.