The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 50: WarGod

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50: WarGod - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The island life is a very good distraction for Adam from the reality of this new world.

The atmosphere in the island is totally different from what is going on out there.

Its been six months now since Adam moved here.

After the mutants stopped attacking and maintained their distance, the human territories started living peacfully again. Well as peaceful as you can get in a post apocalyptic world.

Zombies are still around but they are not really a threat.

Mr. Gambino and Thorn is in command of their own Frigates now. Even Lorenzo have his own too. A few other commanders were given command of the Frigates too.

Well the girls did have something to say about it at first, but was immediately turned into squeeling and giggling bunch of girls after they saw their new ships.

A month back, right after the hostilities between Adam and the Mazoku forces died down, he was thoroughly surprised with his new skills.

With all the mutants that he killed Adam did expect quite a bounty.

Name: Adam Black
Class: The Gamer
Level: 49
Exp: 7224506/48000000

All in all he gained fourteen levels from all those killings. Quite a disappointment compared to the first group he destroyed.

However, being a gamer Adam knows that the higher level you get, the more exp you need to level up. So the same size group who gave him six levels the first time will only give him three the next same group will only give him half again.

Still, thirteen level gave him 42 new skill points.

Some new skills were also unlocked after he reached level 40. Which he automatically maxed out.

Skill: “Destroyer”
Level: 5 (Max Level)

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Frigate. Each Destroyer summoned will give additional units to the “Frigate” skill (Max unit +2). Fast and Heavily Armed. Ship incapable of traveling outside earth’s armosphere. Can set unit to self destruct.

Main weapon: (1) Front mounted: Micro Negative Fusion Cannon. Secondary weapon: (4) Turret mounted M3 Heavy Plasma Railgun.

Max Range: 5000 miles
Max unit: 1
Cooldown: 1 hour

Skill: “Valkyrie”
Level: 5 (Max Level)

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Advanced Gunship. Default Primary weapon: M2 Rapid Fire Heavy Plasma Cannon. Secondary weapon: Drake Smart Missile. If capital ship is active, additional five Valkyrie can be summoned for each ship. Gunships summoned this way will be primarily attached to the capital ship.

Can set unit to self destruct.

Max Range: 500 miles
Max unit: 1
Cooldown: 5 min.

Skill: “Sentinel”
Level: 10 (Max Level)

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Elite Robot. Sentinel is made out of liquid metal and fused with nano bots. Third generation Battle Robots. Units can transform their whole body to meet the mission parameters. If capital ship is active, additional ten Sentinels can be summoned for each ship. Battle droids summoned this way will be primarily attached to the capital ship. Can set unit to self destruct.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.