The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 49: Seashells Island

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49: Seashells Island - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The island was once an hidden paradise, its a place where the rich and the powerful people from all over the world go the get away from the stress. Its one of those ritzy billionares club that has an over the top membershipmprocess.

Before the Apocalypse, someone needs to have billions of billions of dollars just to get an invitation to be a member.

Unfortunately, the island and the people in it did not escape from the zombie infection. An big shot Dictator brought his mistress to the island. She didn’t tell anyone that she was bit by her real boyfriend a few hours ago. A few days later everyone in their condo unit was already tunred into a zombie. A week after that, the whole place was dead.

It is the smallest on the list of islands that Alice found for him. Adam chose this place to be his personal base due to its beauty.

When Alice found the island, the whole place is overrun by the zombies and no living human presence remained.

Adam sent a Frigate and its onboard forces to clean the whole island.

...

Its been a month since they wiped out the last mutant precense in their area.

At the moment, Adam’s Orbital weapons platform are in constant seek and destroy mode outside their territory.

The AI was tasked to wipe out all of the Mazoku Trals who goes near their old territory but didn’t go any further that necessary.

Its been a month since Adam started his quest againt the Mazokus, it seems like they stopped their advance agains Adam’s forces already and are now keeping their distance.

...

Alice found four large islands in the pacific that is very close to each other. Two of them are perfect for agriculture, a few cattles and sheeps were able to escape the zombies ans is still precent in the islands. They just need to be tended.

The other two island are mostly hills and mountains. Not good for growing crops but are still usable to build new homes.

Just like Adam’s island, all four have a sizable zombie infestation and have to be cleaned first.

When the human leadership saw the islands and the safety and peace it could finally bring to their people, they readily agreed to relocate.

With the urge from Mr. Gambino and Mr. Thorn, they all agreed to follow Adam and his new rules. Of course his huge ships and his invincible army have something to do with it as well.

They gave the group of islands its new name.

“Haven”

They have established a new nation of humans. A new hope for the humans.

...

They still maintain a small population back in the main city of Pheonix, however most of the humans have now been relocated to the two largest islands that they found.

Using the Frigates along with their on board forces, The Godfather and Thorn visits the other human settlements in the area to offer them sanctuary.

The sight of those magnificent ships discourages the other humans from making any trouble with the visitors and some are even so impressed that they readily agreed to join.

...

Its been a month since the Haven islands were occupied.

The Seashell island is a bit further away from them but still close enough in case they needed help.

Adam and the girls are having a good time sun bathing on the beach. Naked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.