The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 48: Mazoku Tral

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48: Mazoku Tral - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam is looking at the last group of Mutated Humans. It is also the biggest compared to the previous ones he fought.

Adam and the girls are gathered in the battle room of his bunker. Alice is currently showing the stats on the giant battle screen in front of him.

With them are the remaining leaders of the Human factions in this territory. Mr. Gambino and Thorn have been a constant attendee on this kinds of gathering since they start attacking the mutants. Also in the room now are some new faces.

Niome with the help from the other girls were able to save a some Sun God survivors. Among them are some city mayors and company commanders from.

This meeting was called to plan for their future actions.

Adam showed them the locations of all mutant concentrations in the planet. He also showed them the remaining humans and their strongholds.

Eventually they have agreed to take in as much of the remaining human population left.

They also agreed to occupy one of the islands that Adam discovered to make sure that they will always have a fall back position.

...

Its been a week since he started his crusade against these abominations.

Adam fused a level 5 Nano tech on each of the girls. Giving them the exact same thing thats making him immortal.

He also gave Mr. Gambino and Thorn the level 2 versions.

Since the first day that he aquired the “Nano Fusion” skill he’s been fusing nano tech to everyone in Phoenix City and the ones in the oil rig platform. He did this to ensure their survivability.

...

They learned the name that the Mutants are calling themselves, the Mazoku Tral.

Most of the Mazokus that they captured are basically useless. From the information that they did gather, they learned that the mutants have a very low intellect. They have comfirmed this from what they have observed during the battle.

However, someone is indeed commanding them. The Mazokus are defenitely not attacking in random. Their attacks are well organized and planned. Adam and his team just dont know what or who it is yet.

From the first battle, the Mazokus have been steadily learning how to fight Adam and his toys. The mutants have their weapons too. Some of them are carrying heavy machine guns and some even are carrying a small anti tank cannons.

With their body strength, one or two of them can lob a 55mm cannon on their shoulders easily.

He lost a few tanks and gunships from those cannons. He even saw an Anti-air gun mounted on the back of on of them once.

...

The group of Mazokus are still moving in relative speed towards their territory. It would probably take another 24 hours for them to reach the border.

For the past few days, its seldom for Adam and his Frigates to go out. He learned just how OP his “Zeus” is in orbit.

“Alice, please activate the Zeus. Take that last group out. Use Thor for the straglers. After that, well be hunting for new targets outside the three faction’s territory.”

“I’ll leave you to finish that up.”...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.