The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 46: Onslaught

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46: Onslaught - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam’s plan is very simple, find the nearest big group of those mutants, send the Frigates and start the slaughter. While having fun killing those abominations, he will also attempt to capture one of them and learn about their purpose.

He knew that the mutats have no way to counter them in the air so to minimize his losses he would just make sure to kill them way before they get near to one of the Red Skull cities.

He was excited as to what his frigates can do too.

...

The mutants are almost done wiping out the remnants of the Sun God cult. Adam can see the signs that they’re already preparing to direct their war efforts towards the Red Skulls.

Some of the mutants bigger groups are already starting to change directions towards the Red Skull’s border.

One group in particular is about to reach the border and probably two to three hours before they reach the city of Milton.

...

Adam is sitting on a chair inside the Astoria Frigate, he chose to ride this particular ship because Astoria won the best blowjob earlier. The said winner is also sitting on the command chair of the ship fidgeting with some on screen controls.

The girls made a bet last night that whoever gives Adam the best blowjob today, he will be using their ship as his flagship of choice for today’s mission. The other four girls are commanding their own Frigates too.

Adam’s role in this entire thing is the over all command of the battle, he’ll be the acting Admiral of the five ships. He is letting the girls command their own Frigates.

Inside the command bridge and sitting right beside Adam, there is also Thorn and Mr. Gambino. They wish to watch the battle as well.

For the past 24 hours, Adam has been quite busy summoning his toys. With the additional units that the five Frigates gave him, he is currently in command of a small but very powerful army.

He accessed is battle unit page.

(5) Frigate (30) GunShip (6) Rhino Tank (5) Spider Tank (60) Battle Robot (10) Attack Drone

After making sure that everything is set, he activated his battle map then tapped on the location where he wish for all his ships to converge.

...

Aside from the units that Adam is bringing with him to battle, the AI is also still in control of the bunker along with the Thor missile system.

Ever since they lost the island of Little Italy, the AI has been constantly sending Thor missiles to high priority targets. He tasked the AI to target any mutant groups who came close to the Red Skull border.

The group that Adam is going to attack is one of the larger ones who cant be handled by just one or two missiles.

This allows Adam to constantly gain experience from the kills.

A group of about ten thousand mutated humans are moving rapidly through the streets. Old vehicles on the road are trampled like tin cans.

They are currently moving through a small abandoned village. The area is pretty barren and the old houses are mostly collapsed.

All of a sudden, five huge ships appeared in formation above their heads. The incident caused most of the mutants to stop and stare at the sleak black ships. Without warning the two protruding gun towers on the side of the ships started raining down some heavy laser fire on top of their heads.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.