The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 45: Discovery

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45: Discovery - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Its the first time that Adam actually payed close attention to his Global map.

Ever since he accuired the orbital drones, he gained the ability to see almost everything on the earth’s surface in real time. The range of the five orbital drones cover the whole planet.

After giving the AI the task of locating every single mutated human on earth, he was thoroughly surprised with the result.

It seems that the mutated humans that they’re fighting with consist of 24% of all remaining living things that can still be labelled as humans. Well according to the AI’s search parameters, this includes all variations and mutations that have a human form.

Zombies have the most number at 54%.

What surprised Adam is that normal humans only consist of a very small number, just 6%.

Looking at map, Adam noted that aside from the three variations of humans that Adam knows about, there seems to be a fourth one and it consist of the remaining 16% of what can still be humans.

He changed the settings on the map to show their location.

He saw that this fourth variation have big groups all over the north hemisphere. Specifically on areas where the temperatures are below freezing. One thing he noted about these guys though, whenever there is a concentration of them in an area, there is no trace of any mutated humans near or around them.

He got another shock when the AI showed him the images she took when she was doing the investigation about them.

Ware People?

After checking them for a while and noting their bases and satisfying his curiosity, Adam ignored them for now and returned his focus on the enemy.

From the aerial images, it seems like these guys have already decimated the human population from the north and are on a constant pace towards the south.

The area where the Mafia’s territory are located have some mountain ranges that seems to act as a barrier from the outside.

When the mutated humans reached this area they naturally followed the land and encountered the Mafia’s forces.

However, since the Mafia’s enforcers are well armed they cant break their defences with small groups. Hence the mutated human buildup in the valley.

Once the Mafia lost, the whole area is now open to the mutated humans. They spread out south and encounyered the first Sun God city and moved from there. Destroying one city after another.

At the moment only the Red Skulls small outposts are reporting attacks from these guys, however Adam knew that it wont be long before the Red Skull cities will be attacked too.

...

He called Thorn to his house to discuss this threat.

Adam told him about the Mafia and the Sun God’s fate. He showed him the aerial map of the area and the locations of the mutated humans.

Due to the imminent danger, it was decided that all the people who’s living in the outer cities will be moved towards the Phoenix city and its sister city a few miles south, BlueRidge city.

These two are the biggest and has the best protection and defence. Human populations inside the Red Sku City is not really big. They’re called cities simply because they are once a real city before the apocalypse. In reality only a few thousand people is living in every city.

They both agreed that human lives should be protected at all cost, they agreed that they will only use human soldiers in very desperate situations. In case they really need them, they will only use the clones as grunts and in rare scenarios they can also send small groups of elite soldiers to do special missions.

He noted that the mutated humans have no presence in the water, the Godfathers move towards the oil rig is indeed a very good idea.

Thorn was reluctant to leave the Red Sun territories but agreed that if in case they will be overrun he will choose to keep his people safe.

Thorn left to start the evacuation process for the outer cities.

Looking at the map he noted a few very isolated islands in the pacific. He asked the AI to find a suitable island for him. It would be best if it has a natural source of water and food. It would also be preferable for the island to be sorroundrd by miles of water in all directions.

It only took the AI a few seconds to give him a list of possible locations. From small island to the big ones. Not only in the pacific but around the globe. He removed the ones that are in danger of volcanos and earthquakes.

He was left with five islands. Four big ones and one small island.

Satisfied with the list he started planning his attack

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.