The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 40: Defeat

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40: Defeat - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam watched as three of the Mafia’s ramaining tanks exploded as their turrets were ripped off from their body.

Its been a bloody battle, body parts and armored vehicles are scattered all over the place.

The Mafia’s forces are in full retreat now. Their main attack group was easily wiped out during their initial attack.

...

Earlier that day

After getting permission from the Godfather, Adam created his bunker near the bridge’s exit.

Astoria Gambino stayed with him the whole time.

Against his advice the heads of the Mafia families decided to press their attack.

...

Yesterday, after a fabolous dinner from the Godfather and his family, they moved on towards the more pressing issue.

Adam showed them the aerial view of the area. Indicated where their forces are located and the various mutant groups in the area. He pointed out the mutants that are gathering a few miles away inside a valley.

The density of mutant bodies there far exceeds the current population of the humans in the island.

He also showed the the videos of all the battles that he was able to catch between the Mafia forces and the mutants. It clearly showed the huge difference of power.

Adam’s initial advice is to evacuate the island. Have the civilians transfer to a different safe location first. Removing them from the area allows them to have more options and they can maneuver better in case the mutants reached the city.

It was received in mix approval from the families. Most of them believe in the security that the island gives them and some simply cant bare to be separated with their loved ones at this critical time.

The Godfather compromised by opting to delay their evacuation for now. Instead they will make sure that the boats are all ready and the civilians are near the docks for faster evacuation. Everybody agreed with that even Adam saw the logic in it.

...

When they saw the exact composition of the mutants that are currently guarding the bridge, Adam agreed to remove them from the equation.

That group poses as the most immediate threat with their closer proximity to the city.

Adam was also given the list of remaining military assets that the Mafia still have.

They started the attack at noon. The mutants have greater vision at night and only require very little sleep. Even if Adam’s toys performance are not affected, the Mafia’s soldiers dont have this advantage. There is no sence in attacking them in the dark and giving them more advantage.

...

Their attack went as planned. Adam used his five Gunships to transport a hundred of the Mafia’s elite enforcer unit right behind the enemy lines. The elite soldiers used their laser finder to light the exact location of the mutant troops and their defensive structures.

From the other side of the bridge, ten old mobile howitzers homed in on those markers and started their attack.

With the chaos that the howitzers are making, Adam took advantage of the situation and summoned his Spider Tanks and Attack Drones.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.