The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 39: The Gambino Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39: The Gambino Family - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

In a valley five miles hidden from the bridge, a huge gathering of mutated humans is happening.

For the past week, regiments upon regiments of them came from different directions and camped there as if waiting for something.

A small part of their group is sent to the bridge to pin the humans and to make sure that they cant escape.

...

Back in the island, everyone is talking about the new visitor.

Adam followed Lorenzo as they were lead to a huge mansion at the center of the island. It was built on top of the highest peak at the only hill on the island.

There were ten old and distinguished men waiting for them there.

The old man in the middle stepped forward when they got near. He supported himself with a walking cane and greeted them with a smile.

“Welcome to my humble house, Lord Black.”

“Its my pleasure to meet you Mr. Gambino. When Mr. Rocci of the Venito family approached us and informed me about your situation, I can’t just stand by and let it happen.”

He smiled as if he remembered something funny.

“Besides, I know about your long trade relationship with the Red Skulls. It would be bad for business of something happens to you guys.”

Charles Gambino, the Godfather of the Mafia families, laughed out loud and held his hand on Adam’s shoulders.

“I heard how you took over the Red Skulls, I’m glad that you wish to help us. With all the weapons that you possess, I can finally breath a sigh of relief.”

He clicked his fingers and then gestured Adam towards the house. The other heads of the Mafia families started to part and gave way for the Godfather and Adam to pass through.

“Come Mr. Black, lets be more comfortable inside the house. I’m sure we have alot to talk about.”

Adam couldn’t help but notice a young and tall slim lady in a business suit and a pin skirt.

“Grand Papa! Can I have your permission to escort Mr. Black to our family diner?”

The Godfather with his fearsome reputation amongst the mafia families, simply shook his head and smiled. He gestured for his granddaughter to go on with her wish as they walk towards the house.

...

Adam learned about the history of the Mafia faction in this world, specifically the Gambino family.

The Gambino family is just a small branch of the original Mafia in this area. In fact Mr. Gambino is not even part of the main family of the Gambinos, his mother is a mistress of the head of the Gambinos and is just one of the enforcers of the main family back then.

However, when the apocalypse happened and the world went up side down. He was fortunate enough to survive. Along with some of the people he knew, they fought their way through the zombies and found their way to this island.

They took over the previously unorganized island residents and established the first Mafia families that are now governing the organization.

Later, they found out that the island still has electric power compared to the main land. When they conducted an investigation, they were delighted to find out that the island’s Fusion Power Plant is still operational.

They were also lucky that the island have a few military facilities and bases. They were able to properly arm themselves and protected their new territory.

Adam was actually surprised when he first saw the Mafia’s enforcers. Compared to the the other two factions armed forces, the Mafia have definitely greater firepower and body armors.

They even have modern tanks and armored personel carriers. Those tanks can even give Adam’s toys something to think about.

With all the firepower that the Mafia’s enforcers have, Adam feels a bit apprehensive as to why they are still loosing this war.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.