The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 38: Little Italy

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: Little Italy - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Little Italy sounds pretty for a city name but it’s a big contrast to what it really looks like in reality.

The city was renamed when the mafia families took over. The area is filled with rundown appartment buildings and parks. There is a big structure in the middle of it, the Fusion power plant.

The city is located on a fair sized island a few miles from the mainland. It is connected to the mainland by two bridges from the island’s north and west part. Both bridges can be drawn up to prevent others from crossing.

This is the main reason why the city is still alive even if the whole Mafia territory has been over run already.

Adam is observing the battlefield below. He is currently flying one of his Gunships and is hovering a thousand feet from the city below.

He’s been watching the progress of the war on the way here using one of his orbital drones. It is currently in a geo syncronous orbit on top of the city.

Adam noted that the west bridge is already distroyed. Its riddled with huge holes from explosions and is still burning.

On the way, he watched the fierce battle when the mutants rushed the bridge. The defenders were eventually forced to blow it up.

When he reached the city, the Mafia’s enforcers are now holding a loosing battle on the other side of the north bridge. They are defending the last remaining smaller bridge, while its drawn up.

Adam ovserved the huge humanoid beings on the other side of the defence line.

They look like humans who overdosed in muscle steroids. Their muscles and faces are uneven. Some have huge right arms but skinny left side. Some have huge upper body but bone skin legs. Some have huge feet but with a small hunchback body.

Most of them are holding some sort of metal weapons. Some are steel beams of a building. Some are sheat metal ripped from some armors. There are some who are holding heavy machine guns like its a small bb gun.

The mutants are in a neat row, they seems to be waiting for something.

He set the gunship down on the Mafia’s side of the bridge. As he expected, they were immediately got surrounded by the Mafia’s enforcers.

Everyone was surprised when Lorenzo came out of the back and greeted the person in command directly.

“Rolando, is this how my sister thought you how to greet a visitor? I’ve only been gone a year and you already forgot how your uncle looks like?”

A big burly man walked in front of a group of armed men.

“Uncle Lorenzo? Mama has been worried sick about you. You sent us a message saying you’re traveling back from the Phoeix city last night. She waas scared that you’ll encounter some of the Viscounts tralls outside.”

“We didn’t expect that you’ll be arriving with this? Where did you get this ship?”

Rolando said in awe as he pointed towards the gunship. He was looking at it greedily and a clear longing desire.

“This magnificent ship belongs to our ally. The new leader of the Red Skulls have agreed to helpnus with the mutants.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.