The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 37: A Cry for Help

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37: A Cry for Help - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam stretched his back and a few satisfying cracks sounded of.

He and the girls went through another marathon sex last night.

Its been a week now since Eve was returned to him. They spent the first three days holed up inside Adam’s room making monkey sex. The girl have some fetishes and only her master can fullfil it.

On the third day, a very timid Niome knocked on the door and with a low voice shyly said that she is very horny and wants her master too.

Adam simply smiled and drag her in, however before he can close the door, Maya and Nica came barreling through as well with their eager eyes.

The three girls eyed Eve nervously once they reached the bed. They knew that she is the reason why their master forced his way all the way here and subdued the two major factions in the area.

However! Eve being the nymphomaniac that she is, simply brushed the bedsheet that’s covering her nude body and gave the girls a come hither motion.

The three girls look at each other with beaming smiles then jumped on Adam’s bed.

Before he joined the girls, he asked the A.I. to find him a bigger bed. The king size that he got now is definitly not gonna fit them all.

...

Every so often, a Purser from one of the Mafia families visits the Red Skull’s market to purchase new slaves.

Due to their war with the Human Mutants they constantly need to replenish their soldiers. Red Skulls with their natural and tube grown slaves has been supplying them their grunds for the last five years.

They were able to seize a couple of major military bases when the world turned into shit. Allowing them to hold their grounds against the mutants.

The Mafia also got one of the remaining fusion plants in the area that is still working. It is the main reason why they fiercely defend the area.

That power supply is the reason why the Red Skulls were able to activate the Genesis cloning facility in Phoenix City.

Ever since Adam took ownership of the city and found out about this, using his orbital drones he’s been looking for an alternate source of power from the neighboring areas.

He already found a few but the logistics of reactivating them and laying the power grid to Phoenix City will take some time to setup.

...

He and the girls are currently enjoying their food when a call from Thorn interruped Adam’s breakfast.

A member of the Venito family is requesting an audience from Adam.

He was told that they just purchased three thousand slaves but paid with ammunitions and weapons instead of their usual electricity trade.

...

A fat old man sat infront of Adam. He’s wearing a typical mafia attire, black suit and tie.

His two escorts are standing stiffly right behind him.

Adam is sitting in Thorn’s spacious office with Thorn standing behind him as well.

Thorn made the introductions.

“Adam may I present Mr. Lorenzo Rocci, he is the representative of the Venito family here in Phoenix city.”

“Lorenzo I’d like you to meet my Master, Adam Black. He is the new owner of this city and represents the Red Skulls now.”

Lorenzo gave Adam a curt nod.

“Good morning Mr. Rocci. I heard that you just procured three thousand slaves. I hope they are all to your liking.”

“The slaves are the best quality. They were made exactly to our specifications.”

“That’s good to hear. Well then Mr. Rocci, what can I do for the Venito family?”

Lorenzo’s look turned sour.

“Mr. Black, I received an urgent message two days ago from the family. The mutants have breached our front lines. They have ravaged and destroyed six of our cities already.”

“Last night I was told that Little Italy is under siege. The Godfather is in danger. I thought I still have time to get these new slaves to help us out but unfortunately I’m too late.”

“Mr. Black, I’ve been staying in Phoenix City as the Family’s liason to the Red Skulls for more than a year now. I know of your abilities and your weapons.”

Lorenzo wiped the sweat of his forehead.

“I would like to ask for your personal help to save our Godfather.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.