The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 35: Call me Daddy

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: Call me Daddy - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Everybody watched as the hatch in front of the mobile armor opened and Adam came out of it.

While he dusted himself off some loose debris, the huge mobile armor dematerialized right in front of everyone’s eyes.

“Demon! You’re a Demon. The Sun God will bring its might down on you. You will burn eternally in Hell.”

With a trembling voice, one of the Arch Bishop shouted while pointing a shacking finger at Adam.

In the next second his head exploded and his body toppled lifelessly from the dias he was standing on.

“It sounds like he just threatened me. I dont like being threaten, it makes me edgy.”

Everybody subconsciously took a step back in fear.

Adam swept the whole throne room with a lazy look. His eyes lingered on a few people for a bit then continued his gaze until it stopped on Benjamin.

I’ll give you a week to deliver Eve to Phoenix City. After that time limit, I will bomb one city every day that you exceed.

He turned around and looked towards one of the elevated platform in the room.

There stood two ladies. An elderly female that acts like she own the whole place and a young lady that bear a regal and haughty posture. She seems to be around fifteen or sixteen.

He walked towards the girl. He looked back towards Benjamin then pointed at the girl.

“I like this one. I’ll take her with me. She’s mine now.”

“Absolutely not, dont you dare touch my daughter!”

Benjamin shouted in rage while Adam arched his eyebrow in surprise.

He spotted her earlier when he first walked in. He saw her disgusted look when he was introduced as the Red Skulls’ messenger.

It made him want to shove his dick up her ass just to watch her change that haughty looking face change to pure pain.

“Benjamin, you seem to be under the impression that you can do anything if I want to take her with me.”

He smiled evilly.

“Dont worry once I’m tired of her ass, I’ll send her back to you with a squishy pussy.”

Adam laughed menacingly the grabbed the girl by the neck. He lifted her up like she didn’t weigh anything.

A second later both Adam and the girl disappeared from the room.

After he gained the nano tech skill not only did his damage recovery level sky rocketed, also his strength and speed were also improve beyond human level.

He tried punching a solid concrete wall once just to test it out. The wall ended up with a fist size hole through it. It broke the bones in Adam’s hand but it only take a few seconds for it to regenerate and came back good as new.

With his new found strength, he can lift a ton easily. He can jump thirty meters up and can run sixty miles per hour in a full sprint without exhausting himself.

Six thousand miles away in the Red Skulls territory:

Inside a big mansion, a bright light suddenly appeared. When the light faded, two figures now stood there.

Adam still had his hand gripping the girl’s throat with his right hand.

The girl started screaming profanities towards Adam while trying to pry Adam’s fingers from her neck.

He threw her over to the bed and started taking his clothes off.

The girl screamed aguishly through the whole night. Her painful screams were loud and horrifying. Unfortunately, nobody is near enough to hear them.

When Maya and Nica visited him the next morning, they saw the tattered clothes scattered all over Adam’s bedroom.

A young girl is sleeping contentedly on top of a snoring Adam. His hard dick is still buried up her ass and her hips is still subconsciously gyrating and urging him for more cum.

She kept murmuring, “Thank you daddy, thank you daddy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.