The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 33: The Messenger

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Messenger - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

His Holiness, Reverend Father Benjamin Black.

Benjamin is the fourth Supreme Holy Ruler of the Sun God Cult. It was created by his great great great Grand Father after the zombie catastrophe.

It was initially created to bring the fear in god back to the lost souls here on earth. His great Grandfather believed that it was due to humans lost belief in the divine beings that the zombies were born.

It was his own father who twisted that belief into something sexual.

Now, the cathedrals and the churches of the Sun God are dens for sexual depravity.


A week ago a messenger from the wretched Red Skulls came and told them that the Holy City of Jupiter will be burned, the city is located just fifty miles from the Glorious Holy land of the Sun.

He was told that it is the punishment for a crime that one of their Generals committed. He was told that General Vladimir of the 9th Holy Cohorts have stolen their New Lord’s slave.

The gate commander during that time, didn’t take the messenger seriously and simply ordered the man executed for heresy.

However a few days later when they saw the huge plume over Jupiter, they immediately sent their people to investigate.

What they saw scared them to their core. The Holy City of Jupiter is now inside a tornado of fire. Everything is burning and a strong gust of wind is being pulled towards the city adding to the fire.

When the reports came back, the gate commander was finally forced to report the incident to his immediate commander and the news eventually landed on Benjamin’s desk.

Before he can think of a response a new messenger from the Red Skulls came knocking on the gate again.

This time the messenger was led directly to Benjamins Throne Room.

Everyone is still shocked and angry because of Jupiter’s devastation.

Everyone looked at the messenger with hostile glares.

Benjamin and his ArchBishops were already waiting on the throne room when a young man was led inside.

Benjamin stood up imposingly from his elevated throne, he look down towards the young man standing in front of him.

“I am the Supreme Ruler of the Sun God, how dare you attack one of my cities. This is a declaration of war.”

He shouted in rage. His whole face is shacking it contempt.

However the young man in front of him seems to be relaxed. He was shocked to see that the guy is not even afraid.

“Greeting Benjamin. My name is Adam, it’s nice to meet you.”

Adam said with a smile on his face, as if mocking the people in front of him.

“I came here to take my slave back. One of your lackeys took her away from me. As long as you can give her back to me, then I will spare your life.”

He said while casually biting on his finger nail.

Benjamin is outraged. How dare this filthy human talk like that in front of him.

Then a thought entered his brain. ‘What does he mean? Is he saying that he was the one who attacked us?’

Adam saw the question in Benjamin’s eyes.

“I can burn this city too if you want another demonstration.”

Benjamin finally realized the identity of the man in front of him. He squinted his eyes suspiciously.

“Are you saying that you’re the new ruler of the Red Skulls?”

Adam shook his head.

“No, I dont really rule them, I dont really have the time to do that. Also the idea does not appeal to me. I went there to find my slave and ended up killing almost all the council members. I own them now. I gave the ruling part to Randal, he seems to like it.”

Benjamin looked it him in horror. But he still retains his dignity as the Supreme Ruler.

“What makes you thing that I’ll be scared of you little boy?”

Adams face becomes serious.

“I can keep playing with you guys if you want. I can keep sending missiles until every last one of your city is burned to the ground.”

“Unfortunately Mr. Adam, I dont like threats and you are also in my territory. You won’t be walking out of here alive.”

He gave a nod towards one of the Commander who is standing at the back.

The commander gave the order and all the guards in the throne room aimed their weapons towards Adam.

Adam gave Benjamin a curious smile

“Is this your final answer?”

“Kill Him!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.