The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 32: Where is my slave?

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: Where is my slave? - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam finally had enough. He’s been waiting for some news about Eve and her where about for a month now and all he’s getting are partial and incomplete reports.

He initially learned that one of the minor slave traders by the name of Garum was tasked by one of the former council leaders to send Eve to the Sun God territory as a truce offering.

From what they found out. It was made behind the council’s back. It was apparently done to divert the Sun God’s war effort from that council member’s turf to the other Red Sun council’s territories.

Due to the nature of Red Sun’s business and their penchant for targeting the young and pretty ladies in the Sun God’s lands, the two major factions got into a minor but on going war. They won’t allow their people to go into a full blown war due to the threat of the third faction in this land, the Mafia.

If The Sun Gods and the Red Skulls situation degrades into a full blown killing spree, whoever wins will have to face the full power of the Mafia.

Although the Mafia is currently engage in a territorial battle with the mutated humans, their overall power is a bit stronger than the other two.

However, that estimation didn’t include Adam yet. With his toys he can easily tip the scales into his favor.

“Where is my slave Mr. Thorn?”

“My Lord, we found a lead regarding your slave. The daughter of the former councilor Xavier confessed.”

“She confirmed that it was her father who ordered Garum to deliver a Ginny (Derogatory term for a Genesis clone) to a Sun God Frontier General named Vlad along with ten thousand credits as payment.”

“She told us that the agreement is for the Sun God General to divert his focus to another town controlled by Sebastian, one of the other council members that were killed by you, my Lord.”

Adam paced inside his new office. It’s the first time that he’s using the room in his new mansion. Currently he is deep in thoughts and listening to Thorn’s report.

“Do we know the where abouts of that General?”

“Unfortunately, we dont know his exact location or even his current base of operation.”

“Ever since the purge, I ordered all our military forces to return to base. It was necessary for us to do it, it done so that we can eliminate all soldiers who are still loyal to their old masters.”

“That’s okay Mr. Thorn. What you did is for the best.”

He scratched his chin for a bit. Having made his decision, he gave a sinister smile then asked Thorn.

“Tell me Mr. Thorn, if I want to use one of my missiles to get their attention, which of their towns is the best to burn?”

Thorn was initially shocked hearing Adam’s question. However, knowing exactly what his Lord is asking him he gave a name and then pointed on a spot on the old printed map Adam’s office wall.

“Alright, send a messenger to the Sun God. Tell them that I will be bombing that town and will be turning it into rubble. How long will it take for a messenger to get there?”

“About a week, my Lord.”

“Hmm. That’s too long.”

He pointed towards the Gunship that’s parked outside.

“Send your messenger to me. I’ll get my Gunship to bring him safely a few miles from their base. He can just walk back after his task.”

Adam said with a smiling face.

“Oh! Bring that Xavier’s daughter to me, I heard she’s pretty. I’m bored, I wanna play with her for a bit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.