The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 30: Phoenix City

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Phoenix City - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Thorn literally gave him the keys to the city.

It looked like a small crystal card. It can open any gate, door or any building inside the city.

Adam stopped in front of a giant space vehicle launch platform. He marvelled at it for a while. He looked at the girls with questions on his eyes.

Phoenix city was built as a launch platform for space shuttles before the zombie outbreak.

It’s one of the many cities around the world that were built to launch materials and supplies up towards the international space stations.

After the zombie outbreak went out of control the only remaining real safe zones are the five space stations in Earth’s orbit.

When the big shots in the governments around the world realized the everyone on Earth’s surface is doomed, they started clamoring to take over the five stations above.

It started a war between those who still had power and resources to claim those stations.

The first two stations were small, they are the very first space stations brought up to space.

The oldest one was just a few of tiny modules attached to each other by a hatch and some solar panels for power.

The second oldest isn’t much better, just a bit bigger that the first and this one was the first station built through international cooperation.

After the first two, the international space community pulled all their research together and finally created man’s pride in space. Three mega stations were built through international cooperation.

They are three huge city’s in space. They are in geo synchronous orbit on top of the three major super powers at that time. North America, North Africa and Central Asia.

During the war for survival, the heavy fighting caused all the three giant stations to die.

The first to fall was the African station. The President of Zimbabwe took his family and occupied the station on top of their city. He brought all his wives and children.

He also took all of his generals and around ten thousand fully equipped soldiers.

They took over the station and killed all the males then captured and raped all the females. The other western government first condemned them then threaten them if they dont relinquish their control.

The Zimbabwean President laughed at their faces and threaten them in return. He said that he would rather crash the half kilometer long space station on one of their cities than to surrender it to them.

The American government took the threat seriously and launched a preemptive nuclear strike on the African space station.

The nuclear blast and the explosion of the fusion reactor power plant inside the space station knocked the station out of its orbit and started to slide down through the atmosphere.

It took the European Union a few hours to realize that the derelict station and millions of debris will crash on their soil.

The remaining people who struggle to survive in Europe watched and a huge metal fireball streaked from the sky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.