The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 28: Ménage A Trois

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Ménage A Trois - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

He watched as Thorn and the ten armed guys starts to prepare their walk back to the city.

Nica is draped on his side nibbling on his neck. Maya is on his other side, his arm is wrapped around her waist and he’s still fondling her left tit. He can clearly hear Maya’s moans.

He saw the slaves looking at them with trepidation. They can see that their new master is a sexual being.

The slaves give Adam a bit of a headache. There are twenty of them, and with his limited space, he simply did not know what to do with them.

He called out to Thorn.

“Mr. Thorn!”

When he got Thorn’s attention, he pointed towards a few slaves.

“I only want those, you can have the rest back. I dont need all of them.”

“My Lord, these slaves are our gifts to you. You may need them in the future or you can sell them for a profit. They are all high quality slaves. I will house the rest in my personal slave pen for now. I will make sure that they are well and ready for you once you have a use for them.”

Thorn waved towards the slaves and tasked two guys to guard them.

“That would be great. Thank you for the thought. I’ll see you in a couple of days.”

He then took both girl’s hands and walked towards the bunker.

Thorn gave a glance towards his daughters then started walking back to the city gate. He was conscious of the drone hovering a few inches from his shoulder.

He sent the six slaves that he chose to the two rooms on the second floor of the bunker. The rooms here are all spacious and have all the amenities of the modern world.

He asked the slaves to settle in for now and make themselves comfortable.

He then took the two sisters inside his personal room.

He left the two girls standing inside the door and walked towards the bed. He sat on the bed and watched the two girls.

“Girls, submit yourselves to me and I will make sure that all you needs and everything that you wish for will be fulfilled. I want your loyalty and your fidelity.”

He held up his hand and sparks appeared on his palm.

“In this world, I will eventually become a God. I want the two of you to be with me once I get there.”

People in this world have a different mentality compared to the modern world. With all the killings and the hopelessness saps all their mental fortitude.

A spark of hope is all it takes for their mind to start believing in something again.

In this world, Adam is a huge fucking spark.

For the first time in their lives, Maya and Nica experienced this new hope. In that moment, they felt the sincerity in Adam’s words and believed in him.

They whole heartedly gave themselves to him.

Adam saw the changes in their eyes. He knew that he got their hearts now.

The girls look towards each other then at Adam. Both have smiles on their faces.

With the look that can make even a eunuch hard the both started undoing their clothes. They sashayed out of their garments with a purpose.

They gave an erotic show with caresses and sighs. Adam nearly spurted his load by simply watching them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.