The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 27: I Own You

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: I Own You - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

“I agree with your terms! Welcome to Phoenix city. I give you my oath that I will serve you as my master my lord.”

Thorn bowed deeply. Seeing this, his entire entourage followed his example. All of them know the significance of this gesture; all of them now apprehensive about their new future.

Thorn waved towards the two girls behind him.

“My lord, to show my loyalty, may I present to you my daughters. They are my pride and joy, I raised them with the very best that I can give. I offer them to you with the hopes that they may serve you with all your needs.”

The two girls look towards each other then simultaneously took their vails off. The sight of them took Adam’s breath away.

They look towards him demurely, a shy smile on their faces.

Adam is pleased with this gesture and he showed it with his big smile. He walked towards the girls walking past Thorn.

He held his hand up and caressed the face of the girl white.

“What’s your name?”

“I am Anna my Lord.”

His hands travelled down to her chest. He watched her face closely as he squeezed and fondled her left breast.

He was satisfied when he saw the blush on her cheeks.

He diverted his gaze towards the girl in black.

“And you, what’s your name?”

“My name is Nica, my Lord.”

Nica looked at him directly in the eye; she is a bit more head strong than her sister.

He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her towards him. He felt a bit of resistance but she still let her body get pulled towards Adam.

He met her lips with his open mouth. She didn’t respond at first but eventually she parted her lips and let his tongue get in.

He savored her kiss while fondling her sister’s tits with his other hand; all this right in front of their father.

He got a huge kick in seeing Thorn’s face.

After a while of fondling and licking, he let the two girls go and checked the slaves that were brought here.

They are all in good shape and well taken care off.

By this point the power that he experience is intoxicating.

Going back to the task at hand. He looked back towards Thorn and formulated a plan.

He attached the A.I. to one of the regular drone.

“Mr. Thorn, I’ll send you back with one of my drone. For the next few days, I’d like you to point everyone who is in the way of your ascension. Once we mark all of them then I will take care of them for you.”

He said this with a sinister gleam in his eyes.

Thorn was both scared and happy with this move. Without the other factions, he can now make decisions and actions faster. A lot of the thing that are needed in the past gets delayed for months due to useless deliberations and machinations inside then council.

Now although he needs to bow his head to Adam, he can now control the city with his own decisions.

“Once the other leaders are eliminated then you can take the overall control of the city. Just remember, I own you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.