The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 25: The Emissary

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Emissary - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

He watched as three persons walked out of the gate towards him with a white flag.

They seemed to be dressed better than the people he had killed in the past week.

They look like someone important and seem to have a better standing from the rest.

Adam watched them walked towards him for a while.

He was seated on a make shift chair and a big beach umbrella shading him. He is around a mile from the gate drinking a cooled soda and munching on some canned tuna.

Two spider tanks are standing on his sides. Both barrels of their cannon are pointing towards the guy carrying the white flag.

When they reached four hundred meters from Adam they were greeted by his attack drones.

The scared faces of the three were clearly evident. However since the drones didn’t attack them they continues walking towards Adam.

Around two hundred meters away they gawked at the sentries close up.

They kept walking until they finally reached the young man in the middle of those two alien looking war tanks.

An old man with an arrogant face stepped forwards and greeted Adam.

“Greetings young man, I am Welton of the Rattling Bones. I command the city’s second battalion. I would like to know why you’ve been attacking our Red Skull forces for the past week.”

He was looking at Adam with disdain now. Initially they were not sure who this enemy is so they were very cautious when they went out of the gate.

However, the moment that they were close enough to see that it’s just a young man, Welton’s outlook immediately changed.

Welton’s family owns twenty percent of the wealth in the city. They own more than a thousand slaves and they have the second most powerful military force in the Red Skulls.

In his view, he is talking to someone inferior to his position. He decided to take the upper hand in this conversation.

Of course Adam being a geek, he is very familiar with that look. He knew right away that this guy is looking down on him.

He simply stood up, ignoring the three guys in front of him. Casually he said loud enough for the three guys to hear.

Pointing at Welton, “A.I. I dont like this guy kill him.”

One of the attack drone who’s following the three since they reached Adam’s area fired a single round right between Welton’s brows. His head exploded right in front of his two lackeys.

Right at that moment just right beside Adam’s bunker, a flume of rocket booster suddenly errupted and a missile streaked upwards and made an arc toward the distance.

A few seconds later a thousand miles from the city a huge explosion appeared.

He then looked at the two people who followed Welton here.

“You can talk to the people who rule this place. They have until sun down to surrender. If I dont have an answer today, I will burn your city to the ground.”

He then walked back to his bunker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.