The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 22: Weapons Vault

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Weapons Vault - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The A.I. and its team have already finished its exploration of the lower levels of the bunker.

The place is looted already so not much is in there.

However, there’s an unopened vault on the lowest level.

Signs that someone attempted to open it is pretty clear. Burn marks and the dozens of empty tanks for the blowtorch is laying around the place.

There is also evidence of grenades and small yield explosives were used here.

Due to the confined space, the mercenaries can’t use big explosive charges to force their way in. It might cave in this whole level.

His curiosity was peaked. Everything that he sees in this wasteland are either looted or destroyed already.

An unopened vault like this is really rare.

Unfortunately, unless he can bring one of his spider tanks in there, with his current weapons he does not have any means to force his way in as well.

He was about to order the A.I. to return to the surface when it informed him that the control system for the vault is still intact.

If they can restore power to this level, the A.I. can hack into the system and open the door.

He immediately ordered the A.I. to proceed.

The A.I. requested permission to destroy four of his drones and take their power supply. It should be enough to operate the vault doors.

He agreed right away. He didn’t even know that his toys can be used this way.

It took an hour for the A.I. to patch it up. He got a system notification saying that the vault is now online.

With a loud hiss, the vault door slid open. Dust flew everywhere.

He waited for the dust to settle then walked inside the vault.

He saw rows and rows of neatly stacked weapons. Mainly rifles and handguns.

There are also sniper rifles, grenade launchers and shotguns on other racks.

When he walked further in his eyes lit up.

Weapon crates are neatly stacked and labeled.

RPGs, Stinger missiles, Heavy machineguns, hand grenades and some 50mm mortars are all here and a few dozens of them each.

And lastly on top of a table, he saw a Gatling gun. Beside the table there are ten more boxes containing them. He saw one of these mini guns when he was still back in the real world.

When he was young, his parents brought him to a military air show. One of the highlight of that show is a live fire of one of this thing mounted on a helicopter.

He never forgot that scene.

After the weapons the vault also stores all the ammo. All military grade armor piercing and exploding ordinance. The boxes of ammo occupy more than half of the vault space.

This is beyond his expectations. The loot he gained here was truly awesome.

He took everything and put them all in his inventory. Since everything here is the same type of item and ammo, it didn’t consume much space in his storage box.

Satisfied with his gains he closed the vault door and went back up to the surface.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.