The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 18: Mechanized Mobile Armor

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Mechanized Mobile Armor - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

<Player level up!>

<Congratulations 3 skill points awarded.>

<Player level up!>

<Congratulations 3 skill points awarded.>

Name: Adam Black Class: The Gamer Level: 15 Exp: 8430/50000

“Nice six new skill points. Great! Let get six more tanks then.”

He quickly accessed his skills menu then tapped the upgrade button for the spider tank multiple times.

<Spider Tank reached Max Level.>

“Wait, what?”

He checked his Spider Tank skill again.

Skill: “Spider Tank” Level: 5 (Max Level)

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Spider Tank. Default Primary weapon: Plasma Rail Gun. Secondary weapon: Pulse Laser. User can change secondary weapon by slotting a range weapon on the Spider Tank’s control panel. Can set unit to self-destruct.

Max unit: 5 Cooldown: 5 min.

<New skill activated.>

Skill: “Mobile Suit” Level: 1 (Max level)

Creates a permanent mechanized mobile armor for personal defense. Armor requires a pilot or A.I. to operate. Default Primary weapon: Shoulder mounted Plasma Cannon. Secondary weapon: Arm mounted Heavy Laser. User can change secondary weapon by slotting a range weapon on the Attack Drone’s control panel, can set unit to self-destruct.

Cooldown: 5 min.

“Shit! So I can only have five of spider tanks. Well, I should have expected that really.”

He was a bit disappointed but five of those spider tanks are still a hell of a lot of firepower.

He checked the new skill again.

“Mobile suit, what is it kinda like a robot armor? It’s also saying that it needs a pilot or an A.I. for it to work. Let’s find out then.”

For the 3rd time that day, he went out into the street and summoned his new toy.

Suddenly a 15 foot behemoth materialized. It looks like a cross between the hulk buster and the war machine in the iron man movie. But this one has thicker armor. The hatch on the torso area is open and there’s a pilot seat inside it.

He climbed up and noticed that there was nothing inside but the seat and the two white spheres on each arm rest. He quickly sat on the pilot seat.

The moment his ass touched the seat and his hands rested on the spheres, the whole canopy lit up and the hatch closed. The whole cockpit suddenly projected the image outside in a 360 degree angle.

Initially he was at a loss on how to pilot the thing. However, the moment he thought of making it move entered his mind the armor suddenly lurched forward.

When he turned his neck to view his sides the armor also responded. He tried to move around and confirmed that every move he makes is duplicated by the armor.

He remembered that this thing have some weapons too. Was thinking of a way to trigger it to fire when suddenly his field of view was filled with the weapons status? A crosshair also appeared prominently in the middle wherever his eyes are pointed.

Currently the secondary weapon: Heavy Laser was highlighted. All the info and status of the secondary weapon is showing up on the sides of his vision. He looked around and when he saw an old car 100 meters down the street, he put it in the middle of the crosshair then simply think of firing on it.

Suddenly, multiple red lasers arced towards it and completely tore the car into scrap metal.

With just another thought the system switched to the main weapon. He then looked towards another car fifty meters away from the scrap metal the fired his main cannon.

It only took a second for that car and the front of the building beside it to explode.

“Whoa! This is fun.”

With the feeling of invincibility, he continued playing with the armor all through the night. He walked the streets while the 10 drones continually scout the area he is heading. The 10 attack drones are following behind him. There are three tanks in front of him with the lead being controlled by the A.I. and two tanks following from the rear acting as the vanguards.

He decided to start his trek back home. Before he left the area, he set the bunker to self-destruct and watched as a huge fireball went up in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.