The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 14: Adam the explorer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Adam the explorer - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

A month ago, when he learned that the house was in a danger zone due to its proximity to the zoo, he decided to make a visit and assess the threat.

Reluctantly he left the SUV behind. James told him that with his capabilities it would be much safer if he travel on foot. Vehicle’s tend to attract a lot of unwanted attention and since he is going into a possible hostile area, stealth is a better way.

He set out and went to the zoo’s location. He hid himself inside one of the house 50 meters from the zoo’s outer wall.

He set his defence before he got his drones to scout the area.


The place is a mess, everything is broken and most buildings are wrecked. All the cages in there are all busted open. As far as he can see there are no moving or living creatures anymore.

On the way to this place he made a few detours. He went to different locations and set his drones to map the area.

He also set his drones and sentries to kill as many zombies as he can to gain another level. When he got here he only need to kill a few more to get to level 10.

Its getting harder to level up now and its one of the goals for this trip.


By the time he finished scouting the zoo, it’s almost dark.

There’s a drone hovering 100 meters above the house that he’s currently using.

He already set up a perimeter defence using his sentries and drones. His sniper sentry is on the top floor and his heavy machine gun is on the first floor. There is another one right outside the room. The rest of the sentries are spread out around the outside of the house but still inside the fence.

He had two drones inside his room and 4 drones right outside the four corners of the fence. The rest are on patrol around the block.

This has been the standard setup ever since he started this trip. It took him almost 2 weeks to get here. He stayed in different houses and setup his defences the same way.


When he set his defences, one of the features of the map is the capability to label an area or space.

He learned that he can designate an area with different levels of priority. He can then set his defences accordingly. Anything that gets inside a certain distance from the area that he designates as the base will automatically trigger a response.

His drones are also able to recognize the distinct characteristics of the zombies. The first time he used this defensive setup and alert system, he was not able to sleep at night at all. Due to the number of zombies who wonders inside his designated territory, the alarm simply didn’t stop all night.

His solution was to create three layers of designated area from his designated base. The outer, inner and the base areas.

The outer area basically starts around 400 meters from the base point and outwards to the extreme detection range of the drone (1 km). Anything that gets in that area will automatically be tracked by his defence. If its anything other than a regular human zombie then the system will simply note that intruder into the system but will not conduct any action. If anything beyond a human zombie enters the area, the system is set to automatically notify Adam. Adam then has the option to use his sniper sentry or use his drones to attack.

The inner area starts 100 meters outside the house perimeter and cover up to the edge of the outer area. Anything that gets inside this area will automatically alert the sentries and will automatically be attacked once in range. The maxed level sentries have a maximum fire range of 350 meters.

The last is the base area. This is where Adam is located. Anything that gets inside the 100 meter radius will automatically trigger the heavy machine gun sentry. By this point, if a regular zombie reached that distance, the loud fire power of the heavy machinegun will surely wake him up.


He was rudely awoken in the middle of the night.

The proximity alarm that he set up is currently blaring.

A system notification is currently flashing in front of him.

<Proximity Alert! Possible hostile entity has entered designated outer area.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.