The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 12: Project Genesis

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Project Genesis - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

It’s been a month now since he arrived in this world. He finished exploring his neighborhood and even visited some of the houses near him.

Using the SUV, he was able to force the iron gate loose then he used some of the oil he found from another house to make it slide better.

He was able to clean all the zombies out of the streets as well, he used his drones to seek out every zombie in the area that his drones can cover.

He was able to level up 4 times since his battle with the slavers.

Looking at his current stat, he’s a bit disappointed that no other new skills have been activated.

Name: Adam Black

Class: The Gamer

Level: 9

Exp: 2140/9000

Skill: “Observe”

Level: 3

Passive: Allows the user to view the HP bar above the target’s head.

Active: Shows the basic information of the target. Skill can be used to observe living and nonliving targets. Skill can detect multiple targets at a time.

Cool down: 5 mins.

Next level: User can have more target information. Skill can detect targets even in the dark.

Skill: “Drone”

Level: 10 (Max)

Summon and command a permanent autonomous drone. Can set unit to self-destruct.

Max unit: 10

Cooldown: 5 minutes

Skill: “Dash”

Level: 8

This skill allows the user to dash in one direction. Gains additional movement speed while skill is active.

Range: 10 meters

Cooldown: 55 seconds.

Next level: Range 15 meters. User can change direction 1 time while skill is active.

Skill: “Sentry”

Level: 10 (Max)

Summon a permanent Sentry. Default weapon: Laser Blaster. User can change weapon by slotting a range weapon on the Sentry’s control panel. Can set unit to self-destruct.

Enemy detection range: 150 meters.

Self-destruct range: 50 meters.

Max unit: 10

Cooldown: 5 minutes.


A week ago, after another night of carnal marathon with Eve, he was finally able to sate his lust and return to the world at hand.

He realized that he cannot be holed up forever in his house.

He decided to visit James and find out more about this world.

After the first few days of rest, James and his family asked Adam if they can go through the houses in the neighborhood. They wish to see if they can find anything of use.

They promised to show him everything they find and gave Adam the first right to pick.

Adam was not really concerned about any loot they might find.

He learned that a red potion can sustain him for a week without food. However, he saw that his HP starts taking damage after three days and it takes a week for his HP to reach critical level. Another red potion will be needed at that point.

He realized that the potions are valuable to his survival. He decided to eat the food that’s available in this world and only use the potions when it’s really necessary or if he is in danger.


He learned from James the reason why this world ended up like it is now.

It seems that one of the Genesis experiment failed and produced a batch of zombies instead.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.