The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 11: Slippery When Wet

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Slippery When Wet - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam was sincere when he offered the old man their freedom.

He removed the chains that were binding them to the cage and they all piled out of truck.

Adam was expecting them to leave the area happily but he was surprised when they just stood there looking at him.

The old man after sensing Adam’s confusion, gathered his courage and walked over.

“Thank you for saving us. My name is James and this is my wife Rose. That’s Maggie my daughter in law and the other one is her sister May.”

He said as introduction while pointing towards the rest of the group one by one.

“I wish we can show you our gratitude, but we lost everything when we were captured by the slavers.”

Adam feels awkward, being forced to interact is not part of the plan.

“My name is Adam. There’s no need to thank me James, I killed the slavers because they are a danger to me and my house. Freeing you guys is just a coincidence. You are free to go, the area is safe.”

James seemed to reach a decision; he took a deep breath and bowed his head.

“My wife and I are old people; our time on this world is almost at the end. The two girls however, still have many years ahead of them.”

“I was hoping that with your permission, we can occupy one of the houses here for a short while. Due to the constant rape that they went through, they are not yet in any condition to travel.”

“I’m not sure about that old man. I like the solitude. Besides, it’s possible that the group behind those slavers might visit this place too.”

“The possibility of them coming here is next to zero. Those slavers came from Metropolis, that’s at least 2 weeks travel from here. There are multiple routes from here to there, it’s impossible for the slaver group from there to know which one this group took to get here.”

“Besides, there’s a reason why they have that much people in that convoy. Life in the wasteland is chaotic. There are hundreds of other slavers, war bands and cannibals in areas like this. It’s not common to lose a group like that to stronger factions.”

Adam nodded his head in understanding.

“Unfortunately, we did indeed encounter a couple of armed groups while traveling to this area. In fact there’s one half a day travel to the north of here.”

“Me and my wife are experienced scavengers. We can help you here while the two girls are resting. We only need a few days, maybe a week or two the most.”

Adam didn’t really want to prolong the conversation. He wanted to go back to the house, Eve is still humping his boner. He nodded and gave his permission.

“You guys can occupy of the houses on that side. Be careful of zombies there, i haven’t cleared that place yet.”

He opened his storage window and took 3 rifles and a shotgun out. He also took some of the canned food that the slavers looted.

“Take these and that truck with you.”

He handed the weapons and the items then pointed at the slave truck.

“You guys should rest for now. I’ll try and come over tomorrow. I’ll help you clear the area of those zombies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.